Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 points are out!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh Kathie, that's my dream trip! Never gonna happen while I have to buy airfare for four though. Sigh...
    One of mine too. You'll get there. I wouldn't be able to go either if my kids still lived at home. We recently got an Southwest VISA and we charge everything for the house (groceries, gas etc) so we have been getting free flights left and right. We got it in May and have 4 free flights already. THAT helps a lot. That airline doesn't go to Hawaii but it goes to the west coast so that will help.

I was also looking at an Adventures by Disney trip to the Grand Canyon. That trip is also on my bucket list. May not do the Adventures by Disney....but will def go to the Grand Canyon.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    One of mine too. You'll get there. I wouldn't be able to go either if my kids still lived at home. We recently got an Southwest VISA and we charge everything for the house (groceries, gas etc) so we have been getting free flights left and right. We got it in May and have 4 free flights already. THAT helps a lot. That airline doesn't go to Hawaii but it goes to the west coast so that will help.

I was also looking at an Adventures by Disney trip to the Grand Canyon. That trip is also on my bucket list. May not do the Adventures by Disney....but will def go to the Grand Canyon.
    We went to the Grand Canyon a few years ago while we where in Vegas one year....took us about 4 hours to drive there and about 4 hours to drive back...totally worth the couple hours we were there it was the highlight of my life at the time, just amazing!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh Kathie, that's my dream trip! Never gonna happen while I have to buy airfare for four though. Sigh...
    No, no, no, NO, Shelly! You need to learn to look outside the box. Who says it needs to be anyone but you and Dave???? Kids? Kids??? KIDS????

This is where grandparents come in handy! And if the grandparents aren't available - for any varied number of reasons - ship them to Tricia and Kevin! I know I speak for Kevin when I say that they're always welcome!

Adios!
    Miguelito

(Oh, I'm going to be in so much trouble......)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    No, no, no, NO, Shelly! You need to learn to look outside the box. Who says it needs to be anyone but you and Dave???? Kids? Kids??? KIDS????

This is where grandparents come in handy! And if the grandparents aren't available - for any varied number of reasons - ship them to Tricia and Kevin! I know I speak for Kevin when I say that they're always welcome!

Adios!
    Miguelito

HAAA!!!! Kevin probably wouldn't even notice if there were more kids in the house. He already thinks our two are loud enough for 10. He'd probably think ours were just even louder if we threw in a few more!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

Adios!
    Miguelito

I think they'd rather come visit you and Marc in Mexico, Miguelito

We are planning a Disney A'ulani trip for 2012. My parents own the DVC but are generous with me and my family. DH is retired military so we are thinking we will do a split stay- part A'ulani and part military cabins/hotel. I can't wait! When DH, the kids and I were in O'ahu last May, we drove by the A'ulani resort several times- it's going to be amazing. And for those who have never been to O'ahu- it's RIGHT near a Costco and Target, so you can easily stock up your DVC kitchen with goodies. It's about a half hour from Waikiki.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Wow, that's pretty cool Robin! I'd love to go sometime, but it's a long day of flying from Indiana. I'm not sure when we'll ever make it out there, so I'll have to live vicariously through other people's photos.
    Kayla

Kayla- I hear you. I feel the same way about going to Europe. It's a lonngggg flight from Oregon. I want to, but am not sure it will ever be a reality.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin