Thread: Fogdog & Eastbay

Default Fogdog & Eastbay

Has anyone shopped at these stores? If so what was your experience. How long did it take for them to credit?

Thanks

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't shopped at Fogdog but I ordered from Eastbay just over a week ago. The credit showed as pending almost immediately and the order shipped and was received very promptly. They were quick and easy to deal with. Hope this helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, that helps. I placed orders on the 6th with both stores and recieved shipment confirmations on both, but I haven't seen any pending credits yet. I am thinking that I should give it another day or two.

Thanks,

April
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have not ordered through SR for eastbay (was too stupid to check last year) but I did place an order and the shipping and CS was great. I had one of my famous lost packages with them and they replaced it without any questions and did not hassle me when it appeared a few weeks later and I returned it back to them. So I can vouch for their CS and speedy shipping but not on the crediting side.
    Sunshine Rewards