Thread: Best Buy BF Info

Default Best Buy BF Info

i placed an order this morning for a blu-ray player through bestbuy.com, and never received a confirmation e-mail so i just called them to make sure my order went through.
    just an FYI for everyone ordering from best buy:
    they are having a system issue with their confirmation e-mails, and not everyone is getting them. they expect to have the problem fixed this afternoon, but certainly by tomorrow morning at the absolute latest, and all confirmation e-mails will be sent out.
    if you place an order with them and can't wait to be sure you're going to get your merchandise, you can call the number on the website and customer service will check the order for you, and make sure the item is in-stock. this is what i did.
    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping!

Thanks for the info! I ordered a blu-ray for my brother from them this morning. Got showered and dressed and ready to leave, and the confirmation email wasn't there yet, and didn't come for 2-3 hours. I thought it was strange, but didn't put too much thought into it. Nice to know what was going on!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

you're welcome i placed my order about 8:30 am, and left home at 11:00 am and still hadn't gotten a confirmation e-mail, but it was waiting in my spam folder when i got home about 3:45 pm. hope everyone got what they needed and gets what they're looking for tomorrow! happy shopping!