Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney DVD Gift Express

Default Disney DVD Gift Express

Hot new gift idea for Disney fans! Earn 10.00 back when you order a subscription:

Disney DVD Gift Express

Free Shipping. A Free Gift. Priceless Smiles.
    You can give someone special a movie a month from Disney's DVD Gift Express for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Choose from our catalog of over 500 kid favorites and family-friendly selections. Plus, that first month, they'll receive a FREE Mickey watch!
    View Watch

Movies as Low as $14.95 Each
    The per movie price goes down the longer their Disney's DVD Gift Express adventure lasts. There are no additional shipping or processing charges. Plus, each DVD gift is shipped in a complimentary Disney Gift Box. Your credit card will be charged for the complete amount when you place your order.

Start On a Special Day or Right Away.
    The lucky Gift Recipient (or the parents if the gift recipient is under 18) will get a Gift key in email right away. With the Gift Key, the Recipient can come to the site, see the films you've selected, remove and replace titles, or choose any additional titles to fill any empty entries in the their Gift List. Getting ready for a birthday, holiday or other special occasion? You can delay the gift for up to three months to get the timing just right. Whether its last-minute or months ahead, it's a perfect present.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This looks like such a neat idea! I recently had heard about it from my Disney Mom's site. I just checked it out further, and unfortunately, I already own almost every dvd they have listed I'll have to come up with another disney fanatic to give it to as a gift!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I think I may end up getting this for me & DH!! I've been looking to replace our Disney movies in VHS to DVD anyway!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I think I may end up getting this for me & DH!! I've been looking to replace our Disney movies in VHS to DVD anyway!!
    Me, too. But, I will probably wait until after Christmas when I have more time to look into this.

I just signed my grandson up for the 6 month program. I'm thinking they will keep adding movies as time goes on. He loves to watch movies.

Tricia.......Since this is under merchant instead of offers, will we get the $10.00 back for every membership or is it limited to one per SR account??

Thanks!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 12-12-2007 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I just signed my gandson up for the 6 month program. I'm thinking they will keep adding movies as time goes on. He loves to watch movies.

Tricia.......Since this is under merchant instead of offers, will we get the $10.00 back for every membership or is it limited to one per SR account??

Thanks!
    It's a regular shopping offer. So you can actually do it more than once.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's great! I think it may be what I get my niece too!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I will have to think about this one. I have SOOOO many Disney movies, but I do need to replace some of my VHS ones. That would be a great way to do it. Also, if I wait until after the 1st of the year, it will go on my next quarters amount. Always got to strive for SM status!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Man I feel dumb. When I scanned the first post yesterday on here I thought it was a club with disney movies specifically for 3month olds, 6 month olds, 9 month olds, and 12 month old kids and was like I have no use for this but its a cool idea. Duh Catherine!!

I think I'll be looking into this after the 1st of the year as well. I love disney movies and need to upgrade my old vhs tapes as well.
    Sunshine Rewards