Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Disney DVD Gift Express

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Or you could be like me and get one for this quarter & then do another set for next quarter!!
    I thought about that but I've been buying most of them as they come out, quite a few during the holidays too, so I probably will do it twice if it's still available but probably not until later in year.

I'm waiting too! It's gonna' be hard though - I really want to see Enchanted!!
    It came out the last day we were in Disney, so DH was pretty gung-ho about going to see it the week we came back. So we have seen it, but DD5 loved it, first movie I ever saw her cry! So I do want it again for our collection and bc the girls are dying to see it again.
    They've never seen 101 Dalmations which I bought when it came out but still haven't watched yet or Aristicats.

I probably would have done this offer/shopping credit before but all the stores always put them on sale the week they come out and right around xmas I got The Jungle Book, Ratiuolle (sp?) and a few others for 13.99-15.99. a piece.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I probably would have done this offer/shopping credit before but all the stores always put them on sale the week they come out and right around xmas I got The Jungle Book, Ratiuolle (sp?) and a few others for 13.99-15.99. a piece.
    Yeah, I've been buying them right along as they were released, just out of habit. So I purposely didn't buy 101 Dals and Enchanted. And I know there are a couple others coming out this year, so I'm SURE I'll be able to come up with enough choices.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I bought the 12 month and I went in and picked the movies that I needed to replace in our stock of movies. I usually just buy the new releases as soon as they come out. I may end up doing another set so that I can buy duplicates of these new releases because I am trying to get a set that I can keep on the side that wont get so messed up from use.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked, and I was sooo happy to see Enchanted already listed!! Just waiting for 4/1......
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

So glad to hear that! I need to order Enchanted and 101 Dalmations! Also waiting for April 1!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

What a great offer, I'll be doing this one after April 1st
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards