Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Disney DVD Gift Express

Does anyone know if they will be adding new releases to the list of available DVD's? I read through the site and didn't find anything, but could have missed it. The reason I've never done the movie club is because it takes so long for new releases to be included, and if the policy is different for the express service, then I'd jump on it!! I have all the classics that have been released on dvd, so I don't need many of the ones they have listed right now (unless I start to collect the live-action ones too......like we need more dvd's LOL!!!).
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Does anyone know if they will be adding new releases to the list of available DVD's? I read through the site and didn't find anything, but could have missed it. The reason I've never done the movie club is because it takes so long for new releases to be included, and if the policy is different for the express service, then I'd jump on it!! I have all the classics that have been released on dvd, so I don't need many of the ones they have listed right now (unless I start to collect the live-action ones too......like we need more dvd's LOL!!!).
    I dont know about the Express but i know the movie club has been getting better about haveing some new releases with in about a month of the release! Not like the 6 months it was takeing before. just something to keep in mind!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I dont know about the Express but i know the movie club has been getting better about haveing some new releases with in about a month of the release! Not like the 6 months it was takeing before. just something to keep in mind!
    Thanks! I hadn't heard that they had improved the lag time! That may be a possibility now! I sent my question to the customer service email of the express service, so I'll post if they email back!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Just a few more questions-

Do they charge your credit card the full amount up front, or as each DVD is shipped?

Does the $10 credit occur quickly?

I am stuck at #13 on the Big Board and am trying to figure out a way to break the top ten.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

You're charged in one lump sum right away.

I did this Saturday or Sunday night & I got credit posted on Tuesday! So yeah, pretty fast I'd say!!

AND I had selected that the shipment date be right away (rather than a specific future date) & I already got an email saying it was shipped!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I did finally hear back from the disney dvd express people, and they will be adding new releases to the dvd's available, but about a month or so after they hit the shelves in stores.
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Disney DVD Express

bumping this thread....

Definitely may have to look into the Disney DVD Express
    Sunshine Rewards

i'm trying it- I'm getting DD two Disney Princess DVDs for her birthday. That helps justify it.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I don't know for sure which ones they have, but I got an email today that Aladdin and all 3 of the Cinderella movies are going back into the vault soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I hope that this bumps me into the #8, 9 or 10 position on the BB. But now I'm having a heckuva time with surveys.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin