Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Weekend Contest (ended)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Increased cash back and a great promotion: Buy More, Save More at Easy Spirit! Receive $10 off your purchase of $50, $20 off your purchase of $75 and $30 off your purchase of $100. Offer ends 11/29 plus you get FREE standard shipping on any order.

Ordered two pairs of shoes that where already on sale and got $30 more off!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

6pm.com has Skechers Shape-ups for $45!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Amazon for Supernatural (tv show my kids love). Can't beat their prices. I have already ordered 3 seasons, this wk, for under $19. Target has them for $45-$50. Today, my Gold Box special has Season 3 for $18.04. One more season to go and they will be dancing with joy on Christmas morning.

macys.com has the Bissell 12U9A Carpet Cleaner, SpotBot ProHeat Compact Carpet Cleaner, Reg. $190.00 on
    Sale $129.99. Code on their website for Free shipping until Dec 20th.

If you have animals or kids you need this compact carpet cleaner. I rented a carpet cleaner from Home Depot and still couldn't get a couple of spots out. My daughter brought her Spot Bot over for me to try, 6 minutes later, spot gone. I bought one!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

yesterday i got a refurbished nook (regularly $199) on overstock.com for $99.
    then, i went to buy.com and got a leather cover with suede lining for $12.95, and a clip on light for $4.95.

I almost bought it for myself last week, but decided to wait till after Christmas. Best Buy has Glee season 1 on sale for 19.99 and free shipping.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I did most of my online shopping on Thursday, but today I went to Home Depot online to get some bathroom fixtures I need to complete the renovation of my master bathroom. On thursday, I was able to get two faucets for 1/2 price each, but today, I bought the rest of the matching towel bars, etc. They were regular price, but offered free shipping. Since I don't need them for another couple of weeks, this was ideal.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Magazines.com
    Renewed All You (for the coupons) and Real Simple (for the ideas!) Both were a few pennies less than the renew offers I received in the mail and since I ordered yesterday (Black Friday) ~ I receive 25% cash back from SR.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Crocs.com!!

Here's yesterday's order:
    (1) pair of "Gabe" for DD5 Regular $29.99
    (1) pair of "Electro Slide" for DD7 Regular $24.99
    (1) pair of "Scutes" for my dad Regular $29.99
    (1) pair of "Sately" for me Regular $39.99

Between the sale prices and the BOGO 50% off and the free shipping, my total cost came to $43.71!

So, I went back today for more...

Here's today's order:
    (4) pairs of "Electro Slides" for DNieces (9 ,6 and 2) and DNephew7 Regular $99.96

Sale prices and BOGO 50% off with free shipping and I paid $37.46

Between the two orders, I got EIGHT pairs of Crocs (worth $224.92) for a total cost of $81.72.....60% savings!

Sally Beauty has free shipping on any order.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.