Thread: Disney deals!!

Default Disney deals!!

Just got done spending WAY tooooo much time on the disney shopping sites!! Huge deals today!! They have codes listed on the site depending on what category you buy in (like 50% off snowglobes, 40% off holiday/adult clothing.....) plus if you use a disney visa, you can use the code SAVINGS and get an extra 20% off. I just ordered a pair of disney crocs for myself for $14.xx!!!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I got some great deals.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ooooh, I'm so tempted to buy the Alice track jacket I have been wanting, but I'm not sure if my mom or husband have already bought it for me for Christmas. The jacket was already marked down $10 to $19.99, plus the 40% off, plus the 20% off for using Disney Visa, which would bring it under $10!

I guess I will have to wait and see, but it will be hard to abstain from such a good deal!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    Ooooh, I'm so tempted to buy the Alice track jacket I have been wanting, but I'm not sure if my mom or husband have already bought it for me for Christmas. The jacket was already marked down $10 to $19.99, plus the 40% off, plus the 20% off for using Disney Visa, which would bring it under $10!

I guess I will have to wait and see, but it will be hard to abstain from such a good deal!
    Oh I wouldn't chance it for that deal!! I've lost on good deals myself & always kick myself for not getting it! If DH or DM does get it for you, can you can return the one you bought.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I have refrained from looking at the site....I am SO VERY tempted though. I mean I really do not need anything. (I mean really, do we REALLY ever need our Disney stuff? Well....maybe...LOL) I am going to try and not look today, however, I keep wanting to peek at the sales.....Daggonit! I feel myself losing control and I will probably have to buy something......
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I have refrained from looking at the site....I am SO VERY tempted though. I mean I really do not need anything. (I mean really, do we REALLY ever need our Disney stuff? Well....maybe...LOL) I am going to try and not look today, however, I keep wanting to peek at the sales.....Daggonit! I feel myself losing control and I will probably have to buy something......
    I'm fighting the urge to go back and look at the site today!!!! I was very happy with my purchase yesterday - disney crocs for me, a bunch of pins for pretty cheap (probably about 12 at about $2.4x each), santa mickey hats for the whole family, and 3 sweatshirts for the kids - all for $81 shipped. Thinking about getting more pins for trading, and maybe a fleece pullover for myself anf my DH, but I REALLY shouldn't spend any more!!! Time to try to get a survey, to take my mind off the deals
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I'm fighting the urge to go back and look at the site today!!!! I was very happy with my purchase yesterday - disney crocs for me, a bunch of pins for pretty cheap (probably about 12 at about $2.4x each), santa mickey hats for the whole family, and 3 sweatshirts for the kids - all for $81 shipped. Thinking about getting more pins for trading, and maybe a fleece pullover for myself anf my DH, but I REALLY shouldn't spend any more!!! Time to try to get a survey, to take my mind off the deals
    where did you find the cheap pins and what codes can be used to discount the pins...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    where did you find the cheap pins and what codes can be used to discount the pins...
    They had a bunch of pins already priced at $2.99, then with the 20% disney visa discount, brought them down to 2.40ish. If you bought over $50 there was a code for free shipping (or $5 offered on the site) but I don't remember the code offhand...
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

oh okay... I thought you were geting $12 pins for 2.4x not that they were marked down to 2.99 already lol.... i was putting in all the merry codes think that one of them some how worked on pins... thanks i will have to go and see what pins they have left that those prices...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.