Thread: Kohl's question

Default Kohl's question

Quick question here--Kohl's is running their Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend this weekend. I have an email code for 15% off and was going to buy a gift card or two online for me to use with that,l so I don't risk not getting SR credit. (If I get credit on the actual purchase, even better!)

My question is this: Do I need to buy the gift cards in increments of $50 to get the Kohl's cash or is it my actual purchase that counts? I've never gotten their rewards before and they have the bras I like on sale CHEAP today and I need new ones.

They've locked me out of my account for right now, so I'm going out shopping and will try again once I get home.

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

It's the total amount of your purchase after any discounts. I was shopping last night and had $142....change before the 15% off. I shopped more to get my cart up to $150 so I would get $30 in Kohl's cash.

You used to be only able to redeem the Kohl's cash in the store but recently they changed that so you can redeem online. I'm thrilled with that.

What happen to lock you out of your account?? I'd give them a call. Their CS is very good to work with.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the info, Kathie! I went to the store to double check sizes before I ordered and decided I might grab a few kitchen gadgets to kick my total up over $100.

I got locked out of my account for too many failed log in attempts. I was hoping if I left it alone for an hour or so while I was gone that it would let me back in. If not, I'm going to have to call the CS number and get them to do it.

Sunshine Rewards

Phooey! I thought Kohls gave credit for online gift c ard purchases, but the SR page only says physical ones. I really hope my credit comes through with no problems. since I used the email code.

Sunshine Rewards

Kathie, just wondering if you've received your Kohl's cash yet? Since this is my first time using it, I read their FAQ and see that it's supposed to be emailed separately up to 3 days after the original purchase. I haven't seen anything else from them yet.

On the bright side, my credit IS pending!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Kathie, just wondering if you've received your Kohl's cash yet? Since this is my first time using it, I read their FAQ and see that it's supposed to be emailed separately up to 3 days after the original purchase. I haven't seen anything else from them yet.

On the bright side, my credit IS pending!
    I received my confirmation email at 10:16pm on Thursday 11/25/10 and receved my Kohl's Cash email at 6:03am on Sunday 11/28/10. HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards