Thread: Proactiv

Default Proactiv

Its now up and running for those of you who want to make purchases through them for the holidays.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yes!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Does this really work? DD12 has slightly oily skin and breaks out occasionally, but I am reluctant to use anything harsh on her face. I don't break out and have normal skin, I don't ever wear foundation/powder. So this is totally new to me?!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa
    Yes, this stuff really does work. My daughters are 13yo and they really started breaking out pretty bad and I tried everything, finally broke down and bought the Proactiv. We saw results within 2wks.

The trick is you have to get in a routine, morning and evening. This stuff will last a while if you use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Proactiv is not harsh at all

The only problem now is one of my daughters tends to get slack and sometimes doesn't do the steps and I can tell because she will start to break out

Good Luck

April
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks for the info!! I know DD12 would not keep with a routine. I keep telling her if she was consistent with the products she has now, she would have results! I don't know about her?!! She is so stubborn sometimes
    Sunshine Rewards