Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got 2 awesome deals today!

Mandi you're awesome!

I had been waiting for my $20 gift card to come, so I went into to Restaurant.com and although there wasn't anything I wanted, there was a restaurant for $3 and after the 50% off I got it for $1.50. That was enough to get me the $20 Dale & Thomas. Yeah!

I ordered the 6 pack and then took the 12 pack for $28 and then figured out that you could delete the 6 pack and still keep the 12 pack for the $28.

What a bargain! I sure hope it comes in time!

Thanks sooo much Mandi!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

You're so welcome! I love finding great deals and am always happy to pass the info along. You guys were the first people I thought of when I got that deal. I know how much people love D&T here.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I know I am tired but I can't get this to work. It says $35 for the 12 pack...and when I take out the 6 pack the price goes up. I don't necessarily NEED popcorn but I love a good deal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I know I am tired but I can't get this to work. It says $35 for the 12 pack...and when I take out the 6 pack the price goes up. I don't necessarily NEED popcorn but I love a good deal!
    I just went and tried to do it and it looks like they've already changed their promotion to 20% off 2. So you get the promotion if you buy 2, but I have a shipping code that expires tonight for free shipping if you buy 2 or more - code E121XS1T. The shipping code saves you $15.90 versus the 20% off.

Sorry!