Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick an Offer for Me to Increase

This is just to cute of an idea! I love it!!!! Let me go and find an offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I don't know if that one would be a good idea to increase right now because it hasn't credited yet and Tricia is following up with them to see how it credits/how often/etc.
    I did this one already and surprisingly got credit for it on the hour.....so I vote for a brand new one because I've had no luck with any of the older offers!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Here's my vote!

CHRISTMASONUS - $500 GIFT CARD TO THE STORE OF YOUR CHOICE - CHRISTMAS - [ID: 2122]

I haven't tried this one yet!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I did this one already and surprisingly got credit for it on the hour.....so I vote for a brand new one because I've had no luck with any of the older offers!
    Glad there was an update. I wasn't sure if Tricia was still looking into this one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tell me what I am doing wrong with the offers. I never get credit, but tons of e-mail and I do confirm my e-mail. Look in my pending if you don't believe me. I always get to the page where they want you to purchase something in the end, and I don't want to make a purchase or get another credit card. Is this why I don't get credit?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Tell me what I am doing wrong with the offers. I never get credit, but tons of e-mail and I do confirm my e-mail. Look in my pending if you don't believe me. I always get to the page where they want you to purchase something in the end, and I don't want to make a purchase or get another credit card. Is this why I don't get credit?
    Perhaps a new e-mail addy would help, or "dots" in your e-mail address?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I vote for Take a Spin with Regis........I haven't done that one yet and it's a MID offer so I'm fairly confident that it will credit well!!

I vote for this one as well. I always have good luck with MID
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Its got to be a cookie/firewall thing. All of these offers go by cookies so something is messing them up to where you aren't getting credit. I would read through threads on the technical issues section and see if anything helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

I vote for Take a Spin with Regis........I haven't done that one yet and it's a MID offer so I'm fairly confident that it will credit well!!
    I vote for this one also!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Sounds good, I'll vote for this one.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket