Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sephora Sale

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Sephora Sale

Hey guys -

Wasn't sure if anyone knew this or not but Sephora doesn't really have a "Sale" section to their website but if you type in Sale in the search box it will pull up everything on their site that has been marked down.

Right now they have some Philosophy products, Sephora Brand products, Sephora brand brushes, and some other lines on sale. Might be worth checking out with the codes they have out right now and the sunshine contest going on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Can I reiterate how much I love Sephora? LOL! I just placed my fourth (yes, fourth) order from there this month. And when you join that Beauty Insider thing, you immediately start getting an extra sample with every purchase (you already get 3 of them). Talk about cool stocking stuffers!

This month I have ordered gifts for SunshineGuy, gifts for lady friends, new things for me to try, replacements of stuff that I already like, gifts for the Taste of Sunshine, and stocking stuffers for the girls.

If you are looking for new items, you should check out m 'n c's blog (http://chattywomen.com/pinkritas/). She has some really cool reviews.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 12-15-2007 at 11:29 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I got the Sephora lash plumper today as my beauty insider gift. I have had 3 orders this month and mike has placed one over there for me. I just love them. This is not counting the instore shopping I have done or any orders my mom has placed.

I got the clutch today as my coupon code and I got the cocktail ring through mike's order.
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Can I reiterate how much I love Sephora? LOL! I just placed my fourth (yes, fourth) order from there this month. And when you join that Beauty Insider thing, you immediately start getting an extra sample with every purchase (you already get 3 of them). Talk about cool stocking stuffers!

This month I have ordered gifts for SunshineGuy, gifts for lady friends, new things for me to try, replacements of stuff that I already like, gifts for the Taste of Sunshine, and stocking stuffers for the girls.

If you are looking for new items, you should check out m 'n c's blog (http://chattywomen.com/pinkritas/). She has some really cool reviews.
    I have never ordered from Sephora. What are your favorite things from them? You have me intrigued.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    I have never ordered from Sephora. What are your favorite things from them? You have me intrigued.
    EVERYTHING!!! I would start with the Philosophy Brand 3-in-1s and go from there. Most everything I put in my blog is available at sephora so if you have time just start skimming some posts over there. I'll do a post on the things I wear day to day later this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm a big fan of all of the Philosophy 3 in 1s as well. They make great gifts. And even SunshineGuy likes them. They are perfect for travel because you can use them in a pinch for bubble bath for the kids, body gel, and also shampoo.

I use Hope in a Jar every day. I recently bought their 2 part micropeel after getting a sample of it and I LOVE it.

Makeup wise, I love the Urban Decay eye shadow primer. It's the only way that I will even wear eye shadow anymore (which I only wear on special occasions). I also just switched to Bare Essentials (sp?) mineral makeup instead of foundation. I like Spakkle under my makeup when I am going out for a party or a long day of conferences and want it to really last.

I'm totally allergic to most perfumes, but I got a sample of Amazing Grace and it was perfect. It's the only thing that I wear now (I used to wear Clinique Happy, Beautiful, White Shoulders--that kind of perfume).

I'm sure there is more. But that's just off the top of my head without even looking!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the tips! I have tried Philosophy from Drugstore.com and LOVE the Coconut Frosting! YUM! I already wear the Bare Essentials makeup. I will definitely look into the other items you mentioned. I, too, am allergic to many things especially perfumes and the ones you mentioned are some of the few that I can wear (Clinique Happy Heart and White Shoulders). Too funny!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    EVERYTHING!!! I would start with the Philosophy Brand 3-in-1s and go from there. Most everything I put in my blog is available at sephora so if you have time just start skimming some posts over there. I'll do a post on the things I wear day to day later this week.
    Where's your blog?
    Sunshine Rewards

Its in Tricia's first post.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm a big fan of all of the Philosophy 3 in 1s as well. They make great gifts. And even SunshineGuy likes them. They are perfect for travel because you can use them in a pinch for bubble bath for the kids, body gel, and also shampoo.

I use Hope in a Jar every day. I recently bought their 2 part micropeel after getting a sample of it and I LOVE it.

Makeup wise, I love the Urban Decay eye shadow primer. It's the only way that I will even wear eye shadow anymore (which I only wear on special occasions). I also just switched to Bare Essentials (sp?) mineral makeup instead of foundation. I like Spakkle under my makeup when I am going out for a party or a long day of conferences and want it to really last.

I'm totally allergic to most perfumes, but I got a sample of Amazing Grace and it was perfect. It's the only thing that I wear now (I used to wear Clinique Happy, Beautiful, White Shoulders--that kind of perfume).

I'm sure there is more. But that's just off the top of my head without even looking!
    Great and thanks! ...I found all of this at Drugstore.com for the higher percentage but the Spakkle. I thought this Philosophy Suitcase was especially cute for a gift. It is on sale now for $35.
    Last edited by Anna; 12-15-2007 at 10:36 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards