Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Vacation Scents ~ Anyone have any~

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Disney Vacation Scents ~ Anyone have any~

Since she doesn't have any on her site anyone have any you are willing to part with?

Kim

If you can't come up with any, Cindy might be able to make something really similar for you. I know she already has a couple that are close.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'd be very interseted too!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I was just looking on her site to replace the ones I had gotten awhile back and it looks like she isn't doing well at all. She has many complaints on her guestbook. If one of our members were crafty like that it would be an awesome thing to undertake since it seems there are MANY people who would like to purchase these and she was the only online place I could find that sold the candals and tarts in these scents. I love my snow white tarts (apple scent) and also the Pooh Bear (honey) I would love to try some of the others especially the main street bakery and the pine tree. The nice thing was that these tarts were a very nice size and came three to a pack. Man I wish I was crafty I could make a bundle LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually, we just finished making up our last batch of soy candles. We made a variety of tarts in different shapes also, but we are not going to make candles anymore. They are very timely and costly, especially the soy. We will be blowing out the stock that we have, probably half price. They also are hard to ship since they do weigh quite a bit and shipping is high one them, plus trying to keep them from breaking.If anyone is interested in any of the ones we have, let me know, I can tell you what we have left, probably about 60 candles or so and 25 tarts. We haven't updated the site yet about this since we are busy making tons of jewelry, our best seller, and our body products too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy do you have tarts that aren't flowery smelling? I don't like flowery smells LOL. Also you wouldn't happen to have any tart burners left laying around there? Brandon broke one of mine and I have been living on one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy do you have tarts that aren't flowery smelling? I don't like flowery smells LOL. Also you wouldn't happen to have any tart burners left laying around there? Brandon broke one of mine and I have been living on one.
    I have one pink tart burner left, thats it. I have some banana nut bread tarts that are heart shaped and some apple maple bourbon, my favorite, smell like maple to me, in shell shapes. I have some shell shaped fresh linen which smell like the beach or a fabric sheet. I also have quite a few of the Romance fragrance shell shaped tarts. Thats about it. I have full size peppermint and various other non flowers candles.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have one pink tart burner left, thats it. I have some banana nut bread tarts that are heart shaped and some apple maple bourbon, my favorite, smell like maple to me, in shell shapes. I have some shell shaped fresh linen which smell like the beach or a fabric sheet. I also have quite a few of the Romance fragrance shell shaped tarts. Thats about it. I have full size peppermint and various other non flowers candles.
    Do you have any candles in the apple maple bourbon or banana nut bread scent left? Basically, I would be interested in any candle that smells like food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Do you have any candles in the apple maple bourbon or banana nut bread scent left? Basically, I would be interested in any candle that smells like food.
    Yes, I think so, and Blueberry, our best seller.

Ok I want the tart burner for sure and I would also like some of the tarts. Can you email or PM and let me know how much each are and what paypal you want me to pay you at LOL. I know I would like apple and banana tarts.
    Sunshine Rewards