Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Vacation Scents ~ Anyone have any~

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok I want the tart burner for sure and I would also like some of the tarts. Can you email or PM and let me know how much each are and what paypal you want me to pay you at LOL. I know I would like apple and banana tarts.
    Will do this afternoon.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

So funny you should post this..I was just on the Disney Vacation Scent gals website yesterday, wondering if she had ANYthing in stock, sorry to hear she is not doing well, I never got to try them!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    So funny you should post this..I was just on the Disney Vacation Scent gals website yesterday, wondering if she had ANYthing in stock, sorry to hear she is not doing well, I never got to try them!
    When her stuff first came out, I hadn't yet been on Soarin' so couldn't understand the urge for the candles.

But now I have been and I can understand it now.

But she wasn't really on the honest side of things, it seems from people who did some research on her during a photopass share in Sept...big bummer that someone with a really good idea wasn't on the up and up.
    Sunshine Rewards