Thread: Hello my Intro of myself

Wink Hello my Intro of myself

Hello there my name is Carol and i am a single mother of one boy who is now 16 yrs old. I work in a corrugated box company as the Safety Manager. Its been a full fun 7 yrs. I am looking at ways to meet new people and in the process make new friends.......hope i can do this .......My sister is the one who listed this site ....i guess she uses it alot .......so i am excited to meet greet and earn. any help that anyone would like to give would be great.
    now the rest about me i love reading, drawing and creating.......I am also into selling avon if anyone is interested in my online site just email me at xxx and i will give you the url to my avon site...i love jokes and havig fun ........so with that all said lets meet greet and learn ....
    thanks
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 12-12-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Welcome!! I edited your email address so that you don't get a lot of spam. We're real careful to try not to have addresses posted because the "spiders" pick them up and then you will start getting a ton of automated spam.

I hope you feel welcome in our little community. We are a little crazy at times, but can be very sincere friends as well.

Carol to SR and the SR forums I know that you will have a lot of fun as we like to have a lot of fun if you have any questions just ask we are happy to help... and a quick word of warning the SR and the Forums and Arcade can be very addictive.... Enjoy and again w00t
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Welcome to SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Carol! You will make lots of new friends here. We are a pretty friendly bunch.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Welcome to SR
    Sunshine Rewards

I KNEW that screen name looked familiar. LOL. Hi sis!!

Just wanted to say, try to get a daily survey in each day. That's .80 and every evening do the scratch ticket thing (all on the front page, daily earning thing). Do the scratch ticket after 9 pm because by the time morning comes, there are no more chances. Check out the Offers page, too because that's where a lot can be earned without spending any money. I know you don't really shop online...or at least not that know of.

I hope you have as much luck with SR as I have. It's a great place.

Hello and Welcome! We're glad you're here.
    Angie

WELCOME CAROL!!