Thread: Shopping credit help.

Default Shopping credit help.

I purchased my Christmas cards on Monday through Snapfish and they shipped yesterday. I don't see the shopping credit pending anywhere. Do i open a TT now or am I being impatient and not waiting long enough? I know it can take a while to credit, but I don't see it pending. Should I wait a few more days ?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    I purchased my Christmas cards on Monday through Snapfish and they shipped yesterday. I don't see the shopping credit pending anywhere. Do i open a TT now or am I being impatient and not waiting long enough? I know it can take a while to credit, but I don't see it pending. Should I wait a few more days ?
    You are being impatient and not waiting long enough. Please remember that most shopping is manual uploads that are sent to Tricia once a week or every other week. These credits are normally uploaded on Sundays. Since it is the holidays please give it 10-14 days before filing a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you Catherine! For some reason I thought shopping credits posted withing 3 dasy for Supermembers...and I wan't sure if it was suppose to show 'pending' somewhere before the credit actually posted. I tend to confuse myself this time of year. Thanks, as always, for your help!
    Sunshine Rewards

For Supermembers, once the credit is received from the merchant, it is only pending in your account for 3 days (vs 21 days for regular members). But it can still take 10-14 days to receive the credit from the merchants. I believe that the photo places are still pretty much all manual credits and show up on Sundays when Tricia processes those. I've ordered quite a bit from Snapfish and have never had any issues receiving my credits, so I'm sure you will be fine!
    Sunshine Rewards

A little off topic, but how long are we supposed to wait for an answer once we file a TT. I had a toy purchase Nov 10, and it was paid for immediately and shipped rigt away. I filed a TT back in Nov.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

You should see that it is either "Under SR Review" or "Submitted to Merchant." If it is "Under SR Review," that means we are having to wait for one reason or another to submit it but have already checked it on our end and definitely did not get credit. If it is "submitted to merchant" it means that we did not get credit and filed a dispute with the merchant. Some merchants will get back with us within a couple of weeks. Others can take months.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs