Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com--Free $20.00 Dale and Thomas with purchase

Default Restaurant.com--Free $20.00 Dale and Thomas with purchase

Restaurant.com wants us to officially announce that you can get a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase that you make at Restaurant.com today. Plus, you can use it in conjuction with the 50% off Restaurant.com coupon that is good through tonight.

I was never able to find good restaurants in my area but just checked again yesterday and was surprised to see some new ones that we eat at regularly. Definitely worth taking a look at!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=43
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have to agree with the restaurant thing. They usually only have one or two that I have heard of but yesterday there were a bunch more with the new caption so it sounds like they add new restaurants all the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just have to say that this is the most awesome deal!! DH doesn't want me to spend much on him because we're trying to save for a new TV. So I had only bought him a sweater and a pair of jeans and wasn't planning on getting anything else. It was going to look kind of bare under the tree for him. But now I have a $25 Restaurant.com certificate to one of our favorite restaurants to put in his stocking and a big 12-pack sampler of popcorn to put under the tree too.

$25 + $48 = $73 FOR $5 + $15.95 = $20.95

Plus 7% back from both Restaurant.com and Dale & Thomas!
    Thanks for posting this Mandi and Tricia!

WHAT A DEAL! LOVE IT! WOOT!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I took advantage of this awesome deal yesterday!! Yay!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Did this yesterday too. Awesome deal. Although I love Dale and Thomas popcorn, I just can't justify the cost under normal curcumstances. This deal makes if very affordable!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am very seriously considering this right now. Just got a new job today and while I couldn't justify the expense before, maybe as a bit of a celebration present to myself I can spring for some D&T popcorn and try them out.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Oh no! I totally missed the fact that the 50% off ended yesterday and I missed out. Is there any chance of getting another coupon like that?

Big News!!! We haven't even posted this yet:

Starting today consumers can receive $25 Gift Certificates for only $4.00 when they use coupon code HOLIDAY!

Plus the Dale and Thomas Promotion has been extended. So now through 12/20 customers will receive a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Gift Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Starting today consumers can receive $25 Gift Certificates for only $4.00 when they use coupon code HOLIDAY!

Plus the Dale and Thomas Promotion has been extended. So now through 12/20 customers will receive a FREE $20.00 Popcorn Gift Certificate to Dale and Thomas with every purchase.
    Okay. How do you do that Tricia? That is an even better discount than I was hoping for!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

That is AWESOME! I was so bummed I couldn't take advantage of this yesterday. I'm off to see if I can find any gift certificates for my area!
    Andrea