Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com--Free $20.00 Dale and Thomas with purchase

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I would not at all be surprised if it came with a $20 gift card. Some of my recent purchases have (MyWinesDirect does the same thing).
    Wow! That gives you even more for your gift-giving buck! What a deal! I tell you, Dale & Thomas must be rakin' in the dough this Christmas! I hope their marketing person gets a big Christmas bonus! They've earned it!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Question.....has anyone had a gift card come with their D&T order? I just got an email from my friend that I sent a sampler pack to and she said "thanks for the popcorn and gift card." Or did she just mean it came with a CARD? If that's the case, it must be a really nice card!!
    Just sort of has me puzzled!
    I had read over on the Dis, that if you include a gift message with your order, they will include a $20 gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I had read over on the Dis, that if you include a gift message with your order, they will include a $20 gift card.
    Oh man!! I ordered a sampler for DH. I should've included a message!!
    Oh well, I'm happy my friend got one!

I just ordered a certificate for a friend for a local restaurant and then used the $20 to get a sampler pack and try the popcorn for myself. I need to find out if it really is as good as everyone says. I may be getting myself in trouble by doing that.
    Jess
    Sunshine Rewards

when does this special end ?
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    when does this special end ?
    The 60% off continues until Thursday. The D&T gift cards are slated to go that long unless they run out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just got an email from Restaurants.com that this offer for $25 certificates for$4 plus a $20 Dale and Thomas certificate ends tonight at midnight. Also, if you include a gift message with your popcorn order you may receive another gift card.

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone still wants to take advantage of this. It's such a great deal!

hey, I was wondering if anyone who ordered the popcorn when this offer first came out has received their popcorn yet. Based on the ship date they showed, I thought I'd have it by now, and I was counting on a few of the bags for gifts. Got my SR credit, but no popcorn yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    hey, I was wondering if anyone who ordered the popcorn when this offer first came out has received their popcorn yet. Based on the ship date they showed, I thought I'd have it by now, and I was counting on a few of the bags for gifts. Got my SR credit, but no popcorn yet.
    Yep...I got mine on Wednesday.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got my popcorn yesterday and boy is it good. I tore into the pb & white chocolate one and its so good. I will be reordering for sure.
    Sunshine Rewards