Thread: Need help-- Food gift!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Default Need help-- Food gift!

Help! DH "forgot" to order anything for his dad for Christmas and asked me to do it.

We send Dale and Thomas popcorn last year so I don't want to do that again (even though it is yummmmmmyyyyy!)

Anyone order anything food related that they really liked? value wise of around $25 to $40?

Thanks so much!!!

Sunshine Rewards

I am the queen of the food gifts!!!

Cheryl and Co has great deals with out coupon and the towers that they have free shipping on. You can easily get a nice little tower for $30.

Hickory Farms has a 15% off coupon on our site, but their shipping is a little steep for me. Expect to pay about $10 just for shipping. But if you want something NON sweet, they have nice nuts and things like that.

Got Fruit is one of my favorite healthy treats to order from. And they have some thing (or at least they used to) at the end of placing your order that gives you a discount if you promise to tell 3 people about them.

Mrs. Prindables is my new favorite but is a little pricey. Shipping kind of kills you there, and we don't have any coupons to offset it.

David's Cookies is best for that "homemade" cookie taste. Their tins are full of fresh cookies that I think they literally make the day that they send them. They have free shipping on all of their orders (I think) and we also have a coupon code for them. They have sweets besides cookies as well if you wanted something fancier. And I think we have 10% off.

Those would be my personal choices. Although some of the merchants would pay me to say otherwise. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This year we sent Cheryl & Co for our "food gifts" and everyone raved about how great they tasted. I was very impressed with the response.
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love Harry & Davids. There BBQ sauce is really good as well as the salsa and onion relish. You really can't go wrong with a gift basket from there.
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Duh.. didn't even think of Cheryl and Co! I have heard great things about them.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS..

Tricia.. I know what you mean by Mrs. Prindables! They are my favorite!!! DH ordered some (apple and pretzels) for my birthday and told me he didn't go through SR because he knows when I saw the credit come in, I would kill him for how much he spent!!! (if you haven't tried their chocolate covered pretzels-- you should - they are the BEST!!!!!)

Thanks again for the advice! Off to order from Cheryl and Co.!!

Sunshine Rewards

I had posted this earlier on a different thread regarding Cheryl & Co:

Just wanted to add that my sister sent my family a beautiful assortment from Cheryl's --- YUM!!

So fresh, beautiful, and delicious!! I can't rave about them enough! Especially the fact that each treat is individually wrapped, that is the best! The boys each got to choose a special treat for dessert last night and they loved them, plus I could throw a cookie in their lunch bags today since they are already packaged!

The frosted sugar cookies and buttercream sandwich cookies are heavenly!

BTW, I think the awesome variety and the packaging would make these the PERFECT gifts for the school office, business gifts (like your doctor's office, dentist, etc), or for those who may not eat a lot of treats at once but could enjoy these ones as they like (college students, elderly, etc).
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

LOL on the Mrs. Prindables comment. My husband had gotten me a surprise from Fannie May to help with my "winter blues" and the first thing I asked him was why he didn't order through SR. Not that I am always good at doing so because I forgot to do my first batch of Cheryl and Co. orders through SR and a couple of my Amazon orders but I am trying to get better.
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok.. two orders from Cheryl & Co. (had to send one to myself to see the "quality"..LOL)..

Thanks so much for the advice..

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TXMouseChaser View Post
    Ok.. two orders from Cheryl & Co. (had to send one to myself to see the "quality"..LOL)..
    Yeah....that's what I say every time I order something through SR. "I need to see what it tastes like before I can tell my members to order it." LOL!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs