Thread: WOW

Default WOW

I did a bit of shopping yesterday - made seven purchases thru SR and 4 of them are already pending!!!!! I love, love, love this place!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

We would have even more up if one of the networks hadn't had a little hiccup yesterday (Google!) and all of their sales confirmations are now delayed a day.

SunshineGuy has been doing an INCREDIBLE job of tying us into the networks lately for faster credits!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I only bought two things yesterday, but I do have one of my credits pending, as well as the Best Buy credit from Thursday! I think I'm most excited by the Best Buy one, as I was worried the problems on their end with confirmation emails being delayed would force me to file a TT. So glad to see that one!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

2 of my 3 credits from yesterday are already pending, and 6 of my 7 from the weekend too!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I ordered from Shoes.com and I saw it in pending 2 days ago.
    Usually when I see something in pending so fast,
    that means, my item is shipped, and I looked out my door today and there were my shoes. ya! Not bad, since I ordered them on Black Friday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I don't even know how many purchases I made yesterday. Between BF and CM I've made a lot. I better check.

I spent all morning and early afternoon going through boxes that I've already received. I have a ton from last week as well. I had to wait until the girls went back to school from the holiday break. Now I need gift boxes and wrapping paper.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I only bought two things yesterday, but I do have one of my credits pending, as well as the Best Buy credit from Thursday! I think I'm most excited by the Best Buy one, as I was worried the problems on their end with confirmation emails being delayed would force me to file a TT. So glad to see that one!
    I never did get a confirmation email from Best Buy for my Thursday order despite calls and emails to them. However, mine, too it pending. Never had one from that store pend so quickly. I also had several others pend lightning quick. I'm impressed!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards