Thread: Oneida LTD Flatware

Default Oneida LTD Flatware

I am excited to announce our newest merchant--Oneida!

I have been wanting to get them for so long because I am in desperate need of some replacement pieces for the flatware that I got when I got married. It's Oneida Capello and I love it! But for some reason, we keep losing spoons!! (I know, SunshineCindy, don't even go there. I remember the exact same thing happening when I was growing up. Maybe it's me??)

Right now they have a 10% off coupon. So if you are in the market, stock up!

Save 10% on Entire Stock at Oneida.com. Enter promo code AFF10 in the shopping bag.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default For some reason we are short on spoons, too...

Maybe it's the girls we have?? My mother would say that is why too...

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hmm funny in my house its the butter knives. I think those are DHs fault. Using them as screwdrivers and to pry open things. Worst part is hes a construction superintendent so he has all the tools he wants in his shed but he uses my butter knives.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know why I have always hoarded spoons. When we were cleaning a few months ago, we came across my law school attache case. It looked like I walked out of my last final and never unpacked it (full of pens, notes, textbook, etc). The bizarre thing? There were about 10 spoons in the bottom of it. Apparently I used to take a spoon each day to class with yogurt or something and then drop the spoon into the bag. The next day, I'd grab a clean spoon. LOL! Fortunately, it appears as though I cleaned off the spoons before I dropped them into the bag. But it is still bizarre behavior!!

Alas, it was pre-Oneida. So it doesn't help me with my current spoon dilemma.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh. I find them in the trash can. My kids are too careless when doing the dishes. But they do the dishes, so who can complain?!