Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "delicates" question

Red face "delicates" question

Has anyone ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood?

I am thinking about placing an order to surprise dh, but I'm wodering if their logo or info is printed all over the box when you receive it. Don't want to give away any secrets!

Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure...But was browsing our new merchant Spencers, for uhmmmm...stuff that would go in that category and was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Has anyone ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood?

I am thinking about placing an order to surprise dh, but I'm wodering if their logo or info is printed all over the box when you receive it. Don't want to give away any secrets!

I'm not sure, but after you place that order, head over to the newly added store-Spencers. Talking about hot, oh, you didn't say hot, you said surprise!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    I'm not sure...But was browsing our new merchant Spencers, for uhmmmm...stuff that would go in that category and was wondering the same thing.
    LOL! I didn't read your post until after I made my post. My thoughts exactly! I had to duck and run! I'll go back later, in the midnight hour! LOL!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I'm not sure, but after you place that order, head over to the newly added store-Spencers. Talking about hot, oh, you didn't say hot, you said surprise!

Sounds like you ladies have been doing some "browsing." You should have seen me tonight, I had my conputer monitor turned all the way around facing away from the kitchen where dd was wrapping her presents...kind of funny!

I still need to know if there is info on the box....someone has to know!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't remember now. Darn! I actually ordered the stuff that I wore under my wedding gown from Fredericks. I have to say that the quality was actually REALLY good. It was like a corset thing that pushed my waist in and my boobs up so that I could fit into my dress. And I wore that thing for years afterward when I was in other weddings and needed a little help around my middle.

SunshineGuy was in Spencer's at the mall the other day and was talking about some really funny things that they had.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't remember now. Darn! I actually ordered the stuff that I wore under my wedding gown from Fredericks. I have to say that the quality was actually REALLY good. It was like a corset thing that pushed my waist in and my boobs up so that I could fit into my dress. And I wore that thing for years afterward when I was in other weddings and needed a little help around my middle.

SunshineGuy was in Spencer's at the mall the other day and was talking about some really funny things that they had.
    OOOOHHHH, maybe you'll be getting some Christmas surprises!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would wait until tomorrow morning and give them a call:

To order by phone, call toll-free within the U.S. at 1-800-323-9525.
    To talk to a fredericks.com customer service representative, call toll-free within the U.S. at 1-866-729-3232.
    Outside the U.S., call 602-760-2111.
    Frederick’s associates are available by phone Monday through Friday, 9:30am ET to 8:00pm ET.

Also, if we don't have any coupons up for them, I bet that we could. I've seen some things come through recently.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.

There are no coupons currently listed for them. If you could get something that would be great!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Funny or FUN!! Uh hUhHhhh....LOL HUGE difference with that stuff.