Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "delicates" question

I just got something from Fredrick's the other day. DH tried to order me something for Christmas as a surprise. It came in a plain white envelope, but the return label was clearly marked Fredrick's of Hollywood on the address label. So I guess I'm getting something.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

Now I have to go look at Spencers

Quote Originally Posted by OregonGirlie View Post
    I just got something from Fredrick's the other day. DH tried to order me something for Christmas as a surprise. It came in a plain white envelope, but the return label was clearly marked Fredrick's of Hollywood on the address label. So I guess I'm getting something.
    Thanks for the info. I never did get a chance to call them today.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok just wondering if anyone has actually bought any fun items from spencers or if I'm the only one. I think if given a choice I'd go to a more knowledgeable source than spencers...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok just wondering if anyone has actually bought any fun items from spencers or if I'm the only one. I think if given a choice I'd go to a more knowledgeable source than spencers...
    I've purchased a couple of board games from them which were really fun! Was it something you wanted to know?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No it was just a general retorical question. Glad to know the board games are decent.

I will never forget the time I went in there in high school and found the "cucumber" on the shelves. I was intrigued and scared at the same time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Depending on what a person is looking for, they might also want to try this section at drugstore.com. Spencer's is good for "novelty" type stuff. drugstore.com stuff could come to the house and no one would EVER guess what is in it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Never knew about that section of drugstore.com. Very interesting....
    Sunshine Rewards

If any of you happen to click on that link and look around, I hope that you are laughing as hard as I am. I was going to dare someone to leave a review of one of the products. But I just found a review that no one can top anyway. I won't post the whole thing, but this part almost made me pee my pants...

"Just put it in and go about your business around the house."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs