Thread: Tricia and Miss Angie... Restaurant suggestion needed!

Default Tricia and Miss Angie... Restaurant suggestion needed!

Hey girls (and any other central Indiana peeps)! I was going to get some of the restaurant.com gift certificates that you mentioned in the email. Any suggestions on places to get in our area? We are still fairly new and would like to try some new places....

TIA!!!

ETA - Sorry if I should have posted this over here first instead of the family thread- I wasn't sure which thread it would fit in best...
    Rachel

Are you looking to take the kids? If so, you could make an evening of Louie's Bar. It's located inside Pinheads Bowling. So they have that whole area with games like Chucky Cheese (but better food and less junk). They also have regular bowling and the bowling you can do with quarters (duck pin maybe?). We take the girls over there about once a quarter.

Mudsocks Grill is one of our new favorites. It's kind of between Noblesville and Carmel. That's the one that I bought my certificate for. They just opened this summer. They have big screen tvs and play 80s music. We've only ever gone without the kids in the evenings but have taken them there for lunch. I think we'll probably take them for dinner this time to be able to hit the $35 minimum on the certificate. I figure $5 for the certificate and then $10 out of pocket. It will be a really good dinner for only $15!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Mudsocks is one of the ones I was wondering about...We have been to Pinhead's but have never eaten at Louie's so that might be a place to try with the kids.

As far as Mudsocks, I would be interested in trying it out for both with the kids and a night out with the hubby. Sounds great to me! I think I'm going to try that one. We like to try different places, but it's always nice to go somewhere on someone's suggestion. Chain restaurants are nice because you know what you're getting. However, many of them are starting to taste the same as the other so places indigenous to the area are great to find!!!

Thanks for the tip - I'm going to go with Mudsocks I think!
    Rachel