Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so Bad...Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I rarely do those type of surveys unless I think their website or my experience on their website stinks. Then I welcome the opportunity to gripe!

Oh boy, I completed a survey from Greenfied on a company we use and I was way too excited to finally have the opportunity to tell them they stink! I mean, I really griped! And to be paid for it too, it felt wonderful!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Same here. I bought something online and they wanted me to take a survey and I thought, heck no I'm not getting paid for it.

But like someone else said If the service warrents is (good or bad) I would do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh boy, I completed a survey from Greenfied on a company we use and I was way too excited to finally have the opportunity to tell them they stink! I mean, I really griped! And to be paid for it too, it felt wonderful!!
    That had to be a fantastic feeling - getting to tell them what you think and getting paid at the same time.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    That had to be a fantastic feeling - getting to tell them what you think and getting paid at the same time.
    It was the best! Unfortunately, I still use the utility company, but one of these days I'm gonna get the nerve to up and leave them.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    It was the best! Unfortunately, I still use the utility company, but one of these days I'm gonna get the nerve to up and leave them.
    ooh can I recommend Spark Energy? They were the 3rd one I switched to and I moved to the 1 year flat rate contract any my bills are so much cheaper than under Reliant (the devil) or even Gexa who use to be pretty darn cheap.
    Sunshine Rewards

You guys can switch utility companies?!? Here the water and power/gas companies you are basically stuck with unless you move to another area. It all depends on how they have the lines drawn and sometimes it's crazy--one house will have Duke Energy and across the street will be Public works. Of course I can't complain about Duke since I worked for them for nine years.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post
    You guys can switch utility companies?!? Here the water and power/gas companies you are basically stuck with unless you move to another area. It all depends on how they have the lines drawn and sometimes it's crazy--one house will have Duke Energy and across the street will be Public works. Of course I can't complain about Duke since I worked for them for nine years.
    Texas has deregulated the power companies so we have lots of choices. Check out www.powertochoose.org and see the options. There are always news ones cropping up as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ooh can I recommend Spark Energy? They were the 3rd one I switched to and I moved to the 1 year flat rate contract any my bills are so much cheaper than under Reliant (the devil) or even Gexa who use to be pretty darn cheap.
    How did you know who I was talking about! You hit it on the nail. I hate Reliant! It's just that that's the only company I've ever been with and actually ever known until the last few years. I've never heard of Spark!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandsophiesmom View Post

We are stuck with certain companies, but we have options when it comes to energy companies.
    Sunshine Rewards

Spark just moved their offices to houston and they've been operating as an energy/power company in other states for a while. My bill has dropped about $30 since switching from Gexa. When I switched from Reliant to Gexa my bill dropped about $20-$30. Its so easy to switch and pain free.
    Sunshine Rewards