Thread: Three New Sephora Sets

Default Three New Sephora Sets

I just got an email about three new sets at Sephora that are PERFECT for holiday gifts!! Check these out. One is called Just Because and is a bottle of milk chocolate, a bottle of white chocolate, and a bottle of dark chocolate. One is Congratulations and comes with a scent called Bubbly. The other is Thank You and comes with Amazing Grace. They start at only $20!!

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bubbly sounds heavenly.

I love the double hot cocoa so I'm sure the chocolate set is awesome as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I want my mom to see this. I asked her for philosophy bubble bath. I would love the grace set. Now how do I give her the hint?...
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I want my mom to see this. I asked her for philosophy bubble bath. I would love the grace set. Now how do I give her the hint?...
    How about "Tricia was posting on SR about three new Philosophy sets that just came out. She said that she liked the triple chocolate one the best, but I think that I like the Amazing Grace one the best"?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    You do like I do. You send the link to the person you want to buy it for you along with a list of stores that sell it and the price. Weblinks for online shopping help as well.

I actually sent Mike to my Chatty Women Blog about beauty stocking stuffers yesterday since he didn't know what to get for my stocking
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got an email about three new sets at Sephora that are PERFECT for holiday gifts!! Check these out. One is called Just Because and is a bottle of milk chocolate, a bottle of white chocolate, and a bottle of dark chocolate. One is Congratulations and comes with a scent called Bubbly. The other is Thank You and comes with Amazing Grace. They start at only $20!!

Didn't know if you knew it or not, but Drugstore.com carries the Philosophy line with a higher percent back. It is located in their Philosophy Store. Good idea if you need to earn more $$!!
    Sunshine Rewards