Thread: American Girl Accessories

Default American Girl Accessories

My DD is 20 now so it has been years since I have shopped for American Girl goodies; however, we have to buy my little niece a gift and my SIL suggested some American Girl accessories to go along with the doll she is getting for Christmas. Are there any SR merchants that carry the accessories? Thanks!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    My DD is 20 now so it has been years since I have shopped for American Girl goodies; however, we have to buy my little niece a gift and my SIL suggested some American Girl accessories to go along with the doll she is getting for Christmas. Are there any SR merchants that carry the accessories? Thanks!
    Oh, I wish SR did. I'd be at the top of the Big Board a couple times a year if there was a site, lol. Occasionally, QVC has an American Girl Doll sale, but that's all I've found. Perhaps you could check out ebay? I'm sure they have LOTS of AG stuff.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Oh, I wish SR did. I'd be at the top of the Big Board a couple times a year if there was a site, lol. Occasionally, QVC has an American Girl Doll sale, but that's all I've found. Perhaps you could check out ebay? I'm sure they have LOTS of AG stuff.
    I hadn't thought of ebay. That is a great idea! Thanks for the heads up.