Thread: drugstore.com

Default drugstore.com

It's been awhile since I bought at Drugstore.com but when I did before they really quick with crediting. I ordered some stuff days a few days ago, (so not too long) it has shipped but no credit yet. I am nervous as we bought $700.00 worth of stuff and that was going to be a nice credit. Has anyone had recent dealings with them and know how long they are taking?

Also as a reminder, those of you with FSA accounts rules change January 1st so you may want to stock up on medical supplies while you can through drugstore.com.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    It's been awhile since I bought at Drugstore.com but when I did before they really quick with crediting. I ordered some stuff days a few days ago, (so not too long) it has shipped but no credit yet. I am nervous as we bought $700.00 worth of stuff and that was going to be a nice credit. Has anyone had recent dealings with them and know how long they are taking?

Also as a reminder, those of you with FSA accounts rules change January 1st so you may want to stock up on medical supplies while you can through drugstore.com.
    I see it. I bet that it will come through your account this evening or first thing in the morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I ordered recently and it took a couple of days after it shipped. I'm super jealous of what that credit is going to do to your account plus all the drugstore.com dollars for January!
    Sunshine Rewards

It came through. Phew!!!
    I wa antsy to see that large of a credit. Well, large for me.

Yeah it gave me money here at SR and at Drugstore.com. I usually only get 2-3 dollars there at a time but this time I have around 30! Amazing.

Thanks again girls!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I too have a large drugstore order to do soon......I think i have about $600 left in my flex account....that's a lot of bandaids and tylenol!!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I managed to lose my FSA card. I need to call them and try to get a new one. I don't think I have but $150 left on it and I need to turn in $30 for appts this past week and then refill my prescriptions with it. I might do that today since the card is stored on the website
    Sunshine Rewards