Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
Thanks guys i cant wait, the day that we are going to ak like i said we wont get there till around 11am hopefully a little before, but not keeping my fingers crossed and its a extra magic night where they will stay open later, so i am hoping it wont be to packed espically in january.

epcot we will get there right at rope drop i cant wait. is Illuminations free, or do i have to pay extra for that ?

Just a word to the wise, chances are VERY good that AK will be PACKED on an EM night!!! Even in the morning. Don't make the mistake of thinking it will be lighter in the morning! lol...
You would be better off going the next day for the lighter crowds.

I really recommend Tour Guide Mike. He has a guide as to which park to hit on any given day, using a color system. His info was the best! We barely waited on any lines and we had a very relaxing vacation in august.
I would definately hit Everest fisrt thing, and get a fast pass. they go very quickly and if you are getting there that late, chances are your return time is going to be later in the day. Definately do not miss the Lion King show. Absolutely amazing. I read you are all adults? It's like watching the broadway show, with acrobatics tossed in! Fabulous. I'm getting goosebumps just remembering it.
I also enjoyed Tusker House for lunch. It is a buffet now that needs ADRS but I've heard very good things and the food was delish.

Epcot I ADORE! There is very little there that I won't do, so just do a bit of research again TGM is a great resource, and have a plan. It's so big you don't want to be walking from one side to the other all day.

Have a good time!