Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else anxiously awaiting the after christmas sales??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have my eyes on a tree skirt at Crate and Barrel and a Juicy Couture set at any place that is willing to put it on sale!
    Sunshine Rewards

I probably won't cause I think I already spent too much on Xmas....but if I get some gift cards....I might have to check out the deals. I guess we'll see.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I also want to hit Crate and Barrel for some good Christmas decor.
    I wasn't really planning on shopping on 12/26 until this reminded me about Crate and Barrel - LOL! I've gotten some great deals there after Christmas - online since I don't have one near me. And maybe I'll have to check out Pottery Barn, too.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I might send Mike up to the C&B outlet after christmas to see if they happen to have any tree skirts there on sale. One day I'll get my family here in Houston so I can hit up San Marcos after turkey day and christmas instead of going back home.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Heck Yeah!!!!

I'll hit the usual stores to get some decorations etc for next year, but like I said in another post, I wait until alot of stores usually 2nd and 3rd week of Jan put their toys 75% off, then I go and stock up for "friends" bday parties throughout the year.
    I think I get more excited about the after shopping deals then I do before hand! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm going to try to be good because I don't really need anything...but my friends & I are getting together on the 26th so I HAVE to go shopping for that!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800