Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else anxiously awaiting the after christmas sales??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Anyone else anxiously awaiting the after christmas sales??

Just wondering if I'm the only one out there. I am really anxious to see if anything on my wishlist goes on sale after christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am hoping the Disney Store (in the actual mall) has some of the Princess Thrones for about $50 after Christmas. I get 30% off there, so $35 would be a great price- I would put it aside for DD's birthday.

I also am looking forward to a bright and early Target run. we bought a new house this year, that's twice the size of our last one. I needs me some more Christmas decor to really 'do it up' right.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I will be looking for little items. I was in charge of our Santa Shop at school this year. I will be next year too. I am anxious to look for things to put in that. It is fun to shop - especially with somebody else's money!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I love to go shopping right after Christmas, but this year I'll be stuck at work.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just wondering if I'm the only one out there. I am really anxious to see if anything on my wishlist goes on sale after christmas.
    Absolutely not! I do no shopping after Christmas! I never have and now we have two huge tution bills to pay for DD18 and DS23! And, we start saving for summer vacation!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I love to go shopping right after Christmas, but this year I'll be stuck at work.
    umm hello! online shopping
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Absolutely not! I do no shopping after Christmas! I never have and now we have two huge tution bills to pay for DD18 and DS23! And, we start saving for summer vacation!
    so you mean we have a shot at being #1 on the big board in January??
    Sunshine Rewards

I also want to hit Crate and Barrel for some good Christmas decor.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    so you mean we have a shot at being #1 on the big board in January??
    Absolutely! Hey, I'm number two right now! Well, I do have to buy DD18 school stuff, so I don't know....
    Sunshine Rewards

The day after Christmas shopping a big day for myself and my best friend Noelle. We have been going out every year since...oh heck I can't remember and we have been friends since high school. We love to hit Crate & Barrel first, but this year we are in a quandry.........it use to be in the mall that we go to, but now it has it's own separate store (just built, and we are also anxiously awaiting the Nordstroms soon to open!!). I haven't even had a chance to get into C&B yet to check out the items I am interested in....usually ornaments for next year (great for grabs, teacher gifts) and then it is off into the mall to spend some of the gift certificates I get from my ex MIL (she is sooo good to me!!) and I have to promise to only buy things for myself and not the kids (I am famous for never spending gift certicates on myself, but not anymore.....I need the treat)

Let's all hope for some good sales........and I will be checking on line as well
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards