Thread: I feel like I'm cheating on SR

Default I feel like I'm cheating on SR

So I'm planning a very, very last minute cruise for the family.

Feb 2-9 Mexican Riviera cruise on Princess.

I'm just now ready to pay - after doing a week of research and watching prices flux.

The $2800 for the cruise is much cheaper directly through Princess rather than any of the links on SR for cruises.

The $1000 on plane tickets is way cheaper through Southwest than anything on SR.

The shuttle we need is the same deal.

I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll find a good deal through SR for the one night hotel stay.

I just feel like I'm doing something wrong by not shopping through SR for once! I've trained myself to always shop through here.

But the couple bucks I'd get back here is nothing over the savings elsewhere sadly. It's not SR's fault - I just feel guilty shopping elsewhere like I'm 'cheating' LOL.

Guess I'll have to do some extra surveys or something to make up for my guilt LOL.

Oh, and it's 3am - I can't sleep and my post is probably sounding like that of a crazy lady. Sorry!
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

I know how you feel - I can't remember what I was buying but I found it a lot cheaper without going thru SR. I hated losing the credits but the earnings didn't equal the savings!!

Don't feel bad - we all have to do it at some time!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

We totally understand that we can't always get you the best deals. I always book our cruises directly through an agent. And we stay at Hiltons a lot, which we don't have a program for. So don't worry a bit. Just keep on coming back when you have the chance.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Try hotels.com through SR. I got a good deal from them on a hotel stay prior to my March 2nd cruise. Couldn't find a better price anywhere. Hope you get as lucky as I did.............and, I got credit for the hotel stay pretty soon after I booked, even though it's coming up this March!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel that way when the stores I need to buy from aren't listed! Bummer!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know, I've had to do the same thing sometimes. Or use a discount code for a store that SR lists, but i know I won't get my credits by using the code.

I did just place a Lands End order and a Disney shopping order, so all is right.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin