Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh, I'm in trouble now!!

For Disney-I've already gotten HoB-can't wait! As they don't participate in the dining plan, we've never gone there. Now, with the certificate, it'll be fairly cheap.

The other one I have is for-Garden Grove. Dining with characters is always fun even if I'm not usually a fan of buffets. Thinking about Shula's too. Even if we end up not using them, I'm not out a bunch of $.

Now, if Paradiso would just participate, I'd be a happy woman....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    For Disney-I've already gotten HoB-can't wait! As they don't participate in the dining plan, we've never gone there. Now, with the certificate, it'll be fairly cheap.

The other one I have is for-Garden Grove. Dining with characters is always fun even if I'm not usually a fan of buffets. Thinking about Shula's too. Even if we end up not using them, I'm not out a bunch of $.

Now, if Paradiso would just participate, I'd be a happy woman....
    Yes, I did see HoB...I should get that one too as my husband loves that place for the T-shirts...never eaten there, I should surprise him?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Yes, I did see HoB...I should get that one too as my husband loves that place for the T-shirts...never eaten there, I should surprise him?
    Of course you should surprise him! I went to ours a couple of weeks ago and had an awesome salad and cookie ice cream dessert. Their food is surprisingly good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Of course you should surprise him! I went to ours a couple of weeks ago and had an awesome salad and cookie ice cream dessert. Their food is surprisingly good.
    Sounds good! I just looked at the Disney menu and it looks really good, they must have changed it because I've looked at it in the past and there was nothing that I was interested in eating but now I can find a few things. I didn't see any cookie ice cream dessert though but I don't usually eat dessert so that doesn't really matter.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My DD8 and I went to HoB in August and we liked the food too. I thought it was a bit spendy (maybe it was the lemondes that were expensive?)so it was really nice having the certificate. DD thought the place was so cool. We both had pulled pork sandwhiches and I added the sweet potato fries. Grub.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have only used one of these certificates and I really didn't see a savings. We went to a Steak House for lunch, four of us, no one meal was over 15 dollars, no dessert, and my bill was over $60. I just hope they messed up the check. We had guest with us and I hated to cause a stink. But I don't think a lunch at a Steak House for 4 people should be $85. I have been gun shy since.
    Sammielynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I find we do have to order a little more sometimes when it is Mike and I but when it is my girlfriends and I we do just fine because we like to graze on food rather than just eat an entree. We mainly use it for sushi restaurants but have tried a few others here and there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I have only used one of these certificates and I really didn't see a savings. We went to a Steak House for lunch, four of us, no one meal was over 15 dollars, no dessert, and my bill was over $60. I just hope they messed up the check. We had guest with us and I hated to cause a stink. But I don't think a lunch at a Steak House for 4 people should be $85. I have been gun shy since.
    As the owner of a restaurant, I encourage not only you but everyone never to be afraid to question your bill. Mistakes can and do happen. I always examine my bill and speak to the server if I feel it is incorrect.

One thing to keep in mind is that with most restaurants on restaurant.com, a gratuity of 18 - 20% is automatically added to the bill. It's stated right on the gift certificate under terms and conditions. Sounds Like that may have happened to you?? 4 x $15 meals = $60 + $11 (18%) = $71.....add in any beverages, state and local taxes...you are close to $85.

finally cashed mine in! And one from a purchase from Drugstore.com too!! anyone know if we get credit for these? Probably not, but do they count as an entry in the contest?
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    finally cashed mine in! And one from a purchase from Drugstore.com too!! anyone know if we get credit for these? Probably not, but do they count as an entry in the contest?
    no credit for me but I went through the link in the email....I should have gone through SR but it was my first time ordering with them and I had no idea what to expect. My guess would be no credit even if I did because you are not purchasing anything.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards