Thread: Credit for Southwest Air Tickets

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Credit for Southwest Air Tickets

I need to purchase 2 tickets for Southwest Airlines. Is there a way to get credit from SR for the purchase?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I need to purchase 2 tickets for Southwest Airlines. Is there a way to get credit from SR for the purchase?
    I noticed that they are a merchant with SR when I was looking for something else the other day (not sure when they were added):
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...inesVacations/
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

As far as I know, it's only when you book through Southwest Vacations that you get credit, not just a simple plane ticket.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    As far as I know, it's only when you book through Southwest Vacations that you get credit, not just a simple plane ticket.
    That is what I thought too. All I want to do is purchase a plane ticket. I thought I would ask before I made the purchase and then realize that I could have gotten credit from SR - I can't believe that I have been ordering from PS Aeropostale for a long time and never realized that I could have been getting credit.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Would be nice if they allowed credit for just plane tickets but thinking of going to vegas so might just book directly with swa vacations.