Thread: Flashingblinkylights.com

Default Flashingblinkylights.com

For those of you having summer parties or heading to WDW, you should definitely check out our newest merchant. They have some really cute stuff! I will be ordering some things for 4th of July for sure and probably for our MNSSHP trip in October. It looks like such a fun site!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

What a great site! Thanks Tricia!
    I always buy 'disney souveniers' before we leave home. I stock up on little things from the Disney store when they are on clearance and the Dollar store always has a great collection of disney things. I got some really cute Disney light up lanterns for $2.00, some little portable fans (Buzz for ds & Tink for dd) for $2.50. They also had some really cute princess stick on earrings..etc..And I always get some glo sticks for the night parades. I sneak a couple of them in our backpack before we go to the parks everyday. When the kids start asking to buy somethig, I pull them out! I cannot even tell you how much $$ this trick has saved us! I will definately be picking some of these flashy things before our Sept trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

I do the exact same thing. I especially love having the glow necklaces and glow bracelets in my bag for when it is dark or we are standing in "scary" lines like POC. That way, if the girls start to get a little weirded out, I can just whip out a glow thingy and distract them.

Also nice to have when they come selling their expensive light-up toys before the parades and you know that even if you wanted to spend the money, they would just end up getting lost or broken before they made it home anyway. If I can get out of a weeklong trip with none or only one of those, I am a happy girl!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cool! I love the light-up ice cubes, martini, shot, and beer glasses for an outdoor party!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a big fan of the buy ahead souvenirs too. Last time we went to Disney on Ice I got a light chaser at the Disney store on clearance for 7.50. They were selling for $20 at the show.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I actually got the glow cubes for our relay for life event 2 years ago. They have glow cubes and some of the restaurants in WDW in MGM and I got the idea from there. They aren't as much fun in the daylight but they are pretty cool at night.

Kim
    ________
    New Jersey Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:37 AM.