Thread: Sears - Credit Card?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Sears - Credit Card?

Anyone have a Sears credit card? I was thinking about applying for one to buy Mike the cycle bike he wants for our extra room but wasn't sure if the card was worth applying for. Plus we are about to buy a house and I'm sure we'll be needing a washer/dryer & fridge. So any experiences out there?
    Sunshine Rewards

We have one. It's actually the only department store card that we own. We've bought everything from appliances to exercise equipment to the bed in the spare bedroom over there years on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'nc- i have one (it's a mc) and i love it. you get points when you use it, their website is very easy to use and you make and schedule all your payments online. our ac died over the summer so i went thru sr and ordered a window ac unit at sears for pickup at sears and also used my sears cc. it worked like a charm. i would definitely recommend a sears credit card as it is a good and reliable card. if there is anything else you want to know feel free to ask. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I was a bit hesitant because I have so many cards but I don't carry balances on them. I just wasn't quite sure but I like the free financing on the large items on their website. I think I'm going to go ahead and apply and then buy the Cycling Bike on the card.
    Sunshine Rewards

we have a sears card also-very easy to use, and you can make CC payments in-store. we don't use it much, but it's always come in handy. last year, our TV died, and we found a beautiful sharp aquos LCD TV at sears on clearance for a great price. just a swipe of our sears card and we were on our way home!

I have the Sears Mastercard, and I am happy wiht it (I only use it for my snow tires, but I have no complaints).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Well I just received my credit reports from Chase and it seems like the most common ding on my score is that I have too many cards open, the latest card was opened in too short of a period for them (Sept 2010), and my monthly balances are "high" in their opinion even though they are paid off in full each month. So with that said, I think I'll just buy the bike on my Amex which allows pay over time and then wait to see where our townhome shopping takes us because if we need a Fridge, washer, and dryer, we'll just have to have a new card opened to help pay for all of that.

So thanks for the advice and experiences. I haven't written it out of the question but until we get a mortgage in place I'll have to be a good litle shopper.
    Sunshine Rewards