Thread: Walgreens

Default Walgreens

I placed an order about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. It is not showing as pending in my SR account. All of my other purchases showed pending within a couple of days. Does any one know if this is normal? Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I placed an order about a week ago and it arrived yesterday. It is not showing as pending in my SR account. All of my other purchases showed pending within a couple of days. Does any one know if this is normal? Thanks!
    Mine have been pending very quickly lately, but I, too, have an order from 4 days ago (1-800-petmeds with a 6 hour increase in pay out, nonetheless, with arrival 2 days ago) that is still not pending. So you are not alone. It happens at times. I think it just depends on the merchant. I wouldn't worry until it is 10 days after placing the order and it still does not pend. If so, then open up a TT so Tricia can investigate further. Most of my TT's are solved fairly quickly. Good luck.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

That's strange as Walgreens normally pend the next day. Hopefully, it'll show up soon, if not, like Spring said, wait 10 days then file a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for you help. The credit wont be for much but every little bit helps towards the contest and next quarters SM status!! I will file a TT in a couple days if I dont see it pend soon! Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards