Thread: Cashout question...

Default Cashout question...

With the "new" payout guidelines in effect, could someone tell me if there is an "ideal" time to cashout to PayPal? Previously, I'd always waited until the last day of the month. Now that they are being processed twice a month, is there another day I should shoot for? I have over $500 and so I will need to do more than one cashout before our trip. I was thinking about doing a partial cashout before the end of the year. If I cash out today, will I see my deposit in the middle of January or the end of January? (It's too early...my brain hasn't woke up yet)

From what I understand, if you cashed out today, you would receive it Jan. 15. For me, I'd consider the 15th and last day of the month to be ideal days to cashout, but since you have over $500, it doesn't matter. $500 is the max monthly cashout and Paypal will not let you withdraw more than 500 a month either. If you have the Paypal debit card, that's another story and I'm not sure what the rules on that are.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I do have the PayPal debit card, but I am not planning on using it until we go on our trip. The "concern" I have is that I will occasionally buy items on eBay and I do NOT want my PayPal money (from SR) going towards those purchases. So, I need to keep my PP balance to a minimum but since I am over $500, I will have to do multiple cashouts anyways. If I understand this correctly, I will have to cash out one time BEFORE February 1 and then again on February 28, right? We leave on vacation on April 1 so I will need the money in the account by March 31.

Gotcha. Yes, once before 2/1 and then again by 2/28 should work for you.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It is a little bit more of a PITA but I check out with paypal with balances sometimes and just take the extra couple of steps to change the payment method from my account balance to my credit card/checking account.
    Sunshine Rewards