Thread: Newegg

Default Newegg

We have decided to stop paying cash back on Newegg purchases. In the past we received 1% from them and paid 1% back to you. And we had a number of trouble ticket issues. So basically we were operating at a loss for Newegg. But we were okay with that because people wanted to shop there.

Now they have switched to a new system where if we do not send them at least $50,000 a month in sales, we will only make .8% back on some purchases and we will make 0% on other purchases. It just isn't worth it for us to even try to deal with that.

So we are leaving them on the site and will post coupons and deals that we get for them. We might make a commission for some of the sale but it just isn't enough to even try to figure out how to split with the members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's sad, hope it's not the start of a trend.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    That's sad, hope it's not the start of a trend.
    We have a few other merchants that do similar things (like Quill and Walmart) but they tend to at least pay out 1% minimum. So we can keep them up at 1%. Newegg has always paid us very little and expected huge numbers from us, so it doesn't really surprise me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That's fine. I prefer buy.com and bestbuy.com for electronic purchases. I find that those places offer either a slightly lower price, lower shipping, or free in store pick up which just adds a little bonus.
    Sunshine Rewards

I usually do Buy.com, but this time did a Newegg. Should I just write off any chance of credit for my Cyber Monday purchase? (Although we did spend a pile at Newegg last year when DD built a new super awesome computer from the ground up...)
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards