Thread: Cell Phone Skins

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Cell Phone Skins

Anyone know where to get cell phone skins. I have a new blackjack and need to have it a different color from my hubbys and it needs to have like a protective case. Any help?

Kim

Have you tried the store or at the phone company where your cell phone service is with? Or, you could try Walmart or Target.

Did you try Skinit.com? I got mine through Disneystore.com (but I am sure your DH does not want a Disney one!) But the company they used was Skinit.com. They have a bunch of sport ones and other kinds.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

wonder if the have an affiliate program. Yhat would be nice!!!!

That would be nice! I would like to get my DH a Notre Dame one, or at least a blue and gold one. I will be ordering another one sometime. I ordered Eeyore and Pooh and they sent me TinkerBell. I kept putting off calling them, and I needed to return before 30 days, and I missed the window. So, I have a Tinker Bell Skin. Cute, but I really wanted Eeyore....(I know, I am such a dork)
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You know, I think I've seen them in Best Buy and Target. However, I don't know if they have them for your phone type. It's worth a try.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards