Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouse Unlimited ?

Default Mouse Unlimited ?

If this needs to be in a different section, feel free to move it-please.

Just got the email from SR about Mouse Unlimited. I DO have a vacation booked thru Disney but was definitely thinking of switching to take advantage of the 1.5% cashback offer.

Had a fairly bad experience using AAA in the past-have always booked my trips since by myself.

What are the advantages to using Mouse Unlimited? Disadvantages?

And I mess with my ADR's ALOT(the online system just feeds my obsession). I can still do that, right?

Anyone else switching, or thinking about switching?

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've used them and it has been all good. Actually, they post here in the forum pretty regularly (the wife under her own personal account and the husband under the business account). So they are easy to find if you need something. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I remembered an FAQ from a while back about Mouse Unlimitted and the advantages to using a travel agent. I've never used one, but I would definitely consider using MU.

Here's the thread:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=38657
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I had a bad experience with another travel agency in the past and since then always booked my own. BUT I had a cruise scheduled for this month and decided to give Mouse Unlimited a try. Tom has been very nice and quick to answer any questions or address any concerns I have had (even before I switched my reservation over to Mouse Unlimited) We sail on the 23rd and I have the tickets, documentation and luggage tags in hand. Tom has been very good about keeping me advised all along the way.....so much time before final payment is due, notifying me when I could start booking activities and any information that may pop up, he passes right along. He also notified me when he received all my documents and let me know to be watching my mailbox for them. I was worried about switching over but it was quick and painless and so far very smooth sailing!

I don't do change well so it was a giant leap of faith to switch over from my own Disney reservation to let someone else handle it. So far so good and Tom has been really nice. And I am looking forward to the cash back.
    You should jump on it now while he is offering the price increase!

Have fun!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll let other people speak for whether they like us or not, cause I think I'm biased... but to specifically answer one of your questions - you can still tinker with your dining reservations all you want. Your hotel or package # will stay the same if you transfer.

If you have any other questions, I might pop back on tonight and I'll be lurking around tomorrow too
    Kayla

I booked our upcoming March trip through Mouse Unlimited and Tom has been nothing but helpful and responsive. Whenever a new deal came out that applied to my dates, the discount was already applied without me worrying about it. I have always booked my own travel, but I am happy that I went with mouse unlimited

At first, I too was hesitant to transfer my reservation over because I am a planner by nature, but the cash back was too tempting. BUT, I am so glad that we decided to transfer our reservation to Mouse Unlimited! We just returned from Disney in November and Tom and Kayla were fantastic from beginning to end. They are quick to answer any of your questions and have fantastic customer service. Transferring the reservation is super easy and quick and I did all of my ADRs by myself (although they will do them for you if you prefer). And our cash back was in my account before we even returned from our trip. We will definitely be using them for our next trip!

You should really contact them....they are great to work with!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

another happy MouseUnlimited client...they are fantastic!!!! I was always OCD about my disney planning, but Tom was so great to work with, even though I was not the easiest client to work with. (Changed my resort 4 times!) I won't book through anyone else from now on.

Thank you, thank you for all the nice replies. dwkay-had no idea that was you!

I'll definitely be switching. Need to add my youngest son. Our couples trip has turned into a three some(which we are happy about).

Just need to find the time to do that.....I have until the 31st according to the email.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I'll let other people speak for whether they like us or not, cause I think I'm biased... but to specifically answer one of your questions - you can still tinker with your dining reservations all you want. Your hotel or package # will stay the same if you transfer.

If you have any other questions, I might pop back on tonight and I'll be lurking around tomorrow too
    If I transfer my reservation to MouseUnlimited, can I still log into my disney account to make payments? Or do I need to make payments through mouseunlimited?

Are there any differences to be aware of between making/managing the reservation on my own and transferring it to mouseunlimited?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie