Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse Unlimited ?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    If I transfer my reservation to MouseUnlimited, can I still log into my disney account to make payments? Or do I need to make payments through mouseunlimited?

Are there any differences to be aware of between making/managing the reservation on my own and transferring it to mouseunlimited?

TIA
    All payments would have to go through Mouse Unlimited, but we can apply the same sort of payments you can through the Disney site, like credit cards, reward cards, and gift cards.

The main difference between having the reservation yourself and transferring it to Mouse Unlimited is that any changes have to be processed through us. So, that includes things like applying flight numbers for Magical Express, requests for room locations, payments, or changes to your resort or package (including applying new discounts). Your trip documents will be mailed from us, instead of directly from Disney, but it's the same packet you get if you booked on your own (luggage tags, discount vouchers in packages).

There is a website you can go to to see that your reservation "exists." That does give some people some peace of mind, because they have something they can see everyday that says "You're going to Disney World!"

Anything outside of your hotel or package you can handle by yourself, or we can help, whichever you prefer. That includes things like planning your days, making dining reservations, buying special party tickets, or making tour reservations.
    Kayla

We had a short Disney hotel stay before our bigger DVC and Universal stay, and I switched over to MU. I had actually done all of our dining stuff before transferring the reservation to him, and we only had one table service ADR during that part of the stay, but it would have been no problem, as far as I could tell, messing with ADRs, as far as I can tell.

What I loved, Sunshine-wise, is that the invoice spells out exactly what Sunshine credit you'll get; if only all merchants did that in their invoices! And it credited within days of that stay being finished.

I would absolutely book or transfer through them again. And I barely scratched the surface of what they could/would have done for our reservation.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    All payments would have to go through Mouse Unlimited, but we can apply the same sort of payments you can through the Disney site, like credit cards, reward cards, and gift cards.

The main difference between having the reservation yourself and transferring it to Mouse Unlimited is that any changes have to be processed through us. So, that includes things like applying flight numbers for Magical Express, requests for room locations, payments, or changes to your resort or package (including applying new discounts). Your trip documents will be mailed from us, instead of directly from Disney, but it's the same packet you get if you booked on your own (luggage tags, discount vouchers in packages).

There is a website you can go to to see that your reservation "exists." That does give some people some peace of mind, because they have something they can see everyday that says "You're going to Disney World!"

Anything outside of your hotel or package you can handle by yourself, or we can help, whichever you prefer. That includes things like planning your days, making dining reservations, buying special party tickets, or making tour reservations.
    Thanks Kayla, that answers all of my questions perfectly
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie