Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ME - which airlines?

Just wanted to share that I just got back from Disney and we used ME and it was even better and seemed more smooth than last time. It was so nice!! We only had 6 luggage tags from ME but we were allowed 9 bags with Southwest...well we ended up with 7 and I just gave my extra luggage ID tag and description of suitcase to ME and they even picked it up and brought it to our room with the other 6!

Coming home was a cinch too. Bus was a little later than the ME letter said, but a great ride. Our luggage was already checked since we flew back Continental and we had tons of time to explore the airport before our flight!

I really can't help but say how great this went!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Just wanted to share that I just got back from Disney and we used ME and it was even better and seemed more smooth than last time. It was so nice!! We only had 6 luggage tags from ME but we were allowed 9 bags with Southwest...well we ended up with 7 and I just gave my extra luggage ID tag and description of suitcase to ME and they even picked it up and brought it to our room with the other 6!

Coming home was a cinch too. Bus was a little later than the ME letter said, but a great ride. Our luggage was already checked since we flew back Continental and we had tons of time to explore the airport before our flight!

I really can't help but say how great this went!
    ME is the best perk! I love it. How did your check in at your resort go? I had heard that can be nightmarish. How long did you wait in line?

We usually fly Southwest and I think they just became a participating airline. So, our 2008 trip will be the first chance for us to us the resort check in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    ME is the best perk! I love it. How did your check in at your resort go? I had heard that can be nightmarish. How long did you wait in line?

We usually fly Southwest and I think they just became a participating airline. So, our 2008 trip will be the first chance for us to us the resort check in.
    When we flew Northwest in October we checked out bags at the hotel, it was a breeze...I probably waited in line for 20-30 minutes which isn't bad. And then the scale was broke so that worked to our favor because we probably were over with all the MNSSHP candy and because it was broke nothing was weighed and no extra charges!

Everything worked so much slicker then I planned...definitely would do it again, I just wish that the bus didn't come so early on check out day, especially since the bags were already checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post

Checking in at the resort is great. We were able to do it both times we've been. It's soooo nice. We were at Pop and I went down and got a luggage cart the night before we were leaving. As we filled up suitcases, we put it on the cart. I wanted to be checked in first thing (before the lines) so I got up early intending to roll the cart down alone while the girls got a little more sleep, but they both woke up.

There was only one family in front of us when we walked up so we were checked in VERY fast, given our tickets and luggage claim slip and off we went to explore and take pictures of the other areas of Pop and have breakfast before catching the bus.

I had not heard about Soutwest becoming a participating airline? Where did you hear that? That would be AWESOME!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

That would be great is SW was a participating airline! More info please!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I had not heard about Soutwest becoming a participating airline? Where did you hear that? That would be AWESOME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    That would be great is SW was a participating airline! More info please!
    I thought I had read that on the Dis last year. Let me do a little research and get back to you.

Sorry guys. Southwest is not a participating airline. I know I read it over on the Dis. But, I should know by now not to believe everything I read(especially on the Dis).

These are the participating airlines for resort check in:

Alaska Airlines
    American Airlines
    Continental
    Delta Air Lines
    JetBlue
    Northwest
    United/Ted
    AirTran