Thread: credits

Default credits

Hi,

I have what may seem a funny question - but I wonder why so many of the offers I have done aren't crediting, while I am getting all sorts of spam mail from some of the same places where I signed up for these offers? Like the favorite phone carrier one - I get several emails saying thanks for your interest/thanks for signing up, now here's an offer to give you a year's service, fill out this short survey, blah blah. So that seems to me like cookies have been accepted, doesn't it - so why, esp. if these are fast crediting, don't I have credit?
    And if doing offers too fast disqualifies you, how slow do you have to do them?! I've tried to slow down instead of trying to burn thru them, but...
    I am using the IE now, and clear cookies every other day or so, from both IE and firefox, just to be safe. So -- where are all my credits?!
    I have done all right so far so haven't much to complain, but I'd be doing really well if half these things would come thru!!!
    Thanks to whoever can help,

lanae

I too know your frustrations, i had the same problem

1. not all the free offers will credit its just the way it is... they for what ever reason do not report to SR that you did the offer and do not pay SR if they dont Pay SR, SR can not pay you its just how it is...

2. Most offers track by cookies so to clear your cookies use a free clean program called CCleaner. Use it to remove cookies, history, temp files, internet cache, everything, it works much better then the internal programs of ie or firefox, just run CCleaner a few time backtoback to make sure it got everything.

3. use a new e-mail address as offer can and do track by e-mail address you can get free e-mail address from google. that can be used over and over again with a google dot trick ie your addrea is abc@gmail a.bc@gmail is the same and so is ab.c@gmail and a.b.c@gamil you get the picture

4. if its fast crediting it will usaly credit on the hour if it has not credit on the hour in most cases you will not get the credit, but your welecomed to try it again. and it has happend to many of us that a second thrid or ... time the offer will credit

5 after you do each offer check for a confermation e-mail with a confermation link you must click the link to receive credit in most cases...

I think that is everything, but i am sure others will add to what i have said and i truley hope this has helped as if you only do a few offers a day is better then doing say 50 or 60 offers a day...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Brian gave a good synopsis of the process. I want to reemphasize the importance of clearing cookies and using different e-mail addys. I usually will not do more than 3 or 4 offers in a day, and I try not to do more than 1 from each survey company (ie, Mid, Brandarama, etc.) I will give an offer of at least a week to ten days to clear. If it doesn't, I take it out of my pending box and try again and again and again. If it is fast crediting or other people are reporting fast credits (check out the thread "automatic credits for me today"), I only give it a day or two in my pending box before retrying. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys for the answers ! It all helps.

I guess I should get this cookie cleaner program, esp if I have to clear out temp files, cache, history, etc. Do they really follow all that on my computer? Guess I thought if I just deleted whatever said 'cookie' that was OK - altho I did wonder about all the other stuff. Can you get this ccleaner to leave what you might want left? And where exactly do I get it? -- Just full of ?s, aren't I!

I already had an extra email from my hubby's business, plus I did sign up for gmail a couple days ago. I see already that that works! It sure has helped to get surveys when I have a hard time qualifying.

Anyway, I appreciate the help and will put it to good use!

lanae

the offical web site for ccleaner is http://www.ccleaner.com/ its very easy to find and dowload...

What i do becuase its not as easy to set up what cookies to keep and what not to keep is i use Firefox for my personal websurfing and use IE for everything SR and with CCleaner you can choose if you want it to clean IE or Firefox or both its a great program and since most of the websites run best on IE such as surveys and offers (others say they run better in firefox???) this has been a system that has worked well for me, Note even with doing all of the above everything will still not credit.... but more seems to be
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

thanks - I'll do that - the ccleaner, that is.

I already do everything else, surfing, news, etc, on firefox, because I was already using that before SR and just like it better anyway. I just have wondered if there's some overlap with cookies, etc? If places can tell I've surfed somewhere on firefox even if I'm doing the offers on IE?

Thanks, lanae