Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of Daily Surveys

Me too!! Having a heck of a time. Plenty available but none that like me!
    Did anyone else miss credit for a survey done on 12/13? I know I did one but the credit never came through. This month the surveys have been goofy for me
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Did anyone else miss credit for a survey done on 12/13? I know I did one but the credit never came through. This month the surveys have been goofy for me
    NO but that happened back at the 3rd of the month or something like that.
    I did eventually get credit for two later that week, but it may have been bc I did two when one didn't bring me to the congrats page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post

I didn't get credit for mine on 12/13 either. I got the congrats page back to SR and all! I never had that happen before.
    Debbie

Thumbs down

Is there a trick to taking them? Cause i about never qualify for anything and the one i did get credit for I'm pretty sure it told me I didn't qualify for that either. I admit i don't have time to do them every day but i have time for more than 1 in a month.

I guess working for target doesn't help. But when I can't even qualify for a restaurant survey where i hit 6 different restaurants, its a really sad day.