Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OTX surveys

thanks for trying - i really do appreciate it a lot. i'll just try again tomorrow morning and maybe i'll have better luck. keep your fingers crossed for me.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have always gotten credited for taking one of these surveys until today? I took one this morning and it never credited and I did complete it and it gave me the thankyou page? I have no idea why it didn't credit!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i'm sorry that you are having the same problem that i am - maybe we should alert a higher up at sr and tell them about the problems we are having getting credit for otx surveys. what do you think?

I am having trouble qualifying for any of their surveys. I did get one the other day and it didn't credit. How many times have ya'll tried to quilaify for a suvey and get one, then it credits?
    Sunshine Rewards

i got credit for the ones i did on 12/12 and 12/14 but i did not get any credit for the ones i did from 12/15 thru 12/17 and yesterday i could not qualify for anything at all. it appears otx might be having the same problems as greenfield surveys. maybe we need some help.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Guys- I think the OTX surveys are run through a 3rd party which means SR doesn't really have anyone they can complain to or get to fix them. If they see it being a problem for a large number of members they will just pull the offer entirely.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was doing really good with these surveys, I always got credit for them. Until last night. It was about cars and I got the "thank you" page like usual and it didn't credit on the hour so I thought it will the next hour....nope. I wonder if there is something up? I like to try these surveys 2nd because the it has a higher payout than the SM surveys.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have got credit everytime I did one till last night ! I did one on laundry soap and it went to the thank you page and everything . After I was done I cloes out and headed to bed and no credit this morning . I will try agian today if it does the same thing agian I would give up on them however if it credits I will just figure I win some and lose some .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I was doing really good with these surveys, I always got credit for them. Until last night. It was about cars and I got the "thank you" page like usual and it didn't credit on the hour so I thought it will the next hour....nope. I wonder if there is something up? I like to try these surveys 2nd because the it has a higher payout than the SM surveys.
    I am pretty sure if your survey doesn't credit, you can try again. After the second hour past and you still didn't get credit, I would've taken another one. Same thing with the SM surveys.

I actually have had good success with these once I realized you could only do one every 24 hours. I seem to qualify on my first try unlike some of the other ones. I do like seeing my account grow so quickly doing the 3 surveys per day. Thanks SR!