Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Soup :)

Default Looking for Soup :)

I am putting together a snow day Christmas gift for my sisters family. I want to add a soup mix or something that my sister can throw into a pot while they play in the snow. Do any of you guys know of a GOOD soup company that sells soup in a mix with everything you need? Or any other ideas for this basket?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Not on SR, but I know Tatefully Simple has some good soup mixes. Hope it's ok to post a non SR merchant here...if not Tricia please delete.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't think of any SR merchants offhand that would have something like that because you only need a couple, right? I've always hear that the Bear Creek ones are good.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just want one soup. I have tried and do like Bear Ceek but looking for something even better for her.

I see Tastefully Simple does have some soups that look good. May go with them.

Thanks girls! Would love to hear more ideas if anyone has any.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't think of any SR merchants offhand that would have something like that because you only need a couple, right? I've always hear that the Bear Creek ones are good.
    I've had Bear Creek ~ they are good.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Bob's Red Mill has several soups. I usually buy at a local store but they also sell on their website. I've had the 13 bean soup and the black bean soup. Both excellent.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Probably not what you are looking for this time, but when my sister was sick I sent her soup from grandmaschickensoup.com - she enjoyed it.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Harry and David has soups that are pretty tasty. Maybe even Amazon in the grocery section.
    Sunshine Rewards

All can be purchased through sunshine

Drugstore.com has many great soups a couple of my favs

Pacific Natural Foods All Natural Soup, Vegetable Lentil & Roasted Red Pepper Soup 17.6 oz in carton $4.29
    or
    dry bean soup Canterbury Naturals Harvest Moon Vegetable Artisan Soup Mix 8.8 oz (249 g) $5.59

check them out, they even have Bobs Red Mill by the case and Lipton. Many of the online drugstores carry an assortment of soups.

Kmarts
    put in soup and you get over 500 choices. Kmarts carries all of the above plus Campbells, Health Valley, Amy's, and Wolfgangpucks, Frontera, Lucini , Dr. McDougals,Turtle Island, by quantiity or case. Muir Glen Organic Beef Barley Soup , Health Valley Organic Soup, Potato Leek, Turtle Island Just for Joy Herb & Cheese Soup, Zuppa Italiano, 6 oz (170 g) Pack of 8, buy them by case or quantity.

from kmart you also order Figi's Soup Pot Supreme
    A piping hot pot of soup is always an invitation to relax and enjoy. This cozy gift includes: 4 qt old-fashioned Blue Granite Enamel Pot with lid; 11 Bean Soup Mix; 8 oz Smoked Ham; 4 oz each of Wisconsin Colby, Brick, and Cheddar Cheeses; and Garlic Bagel Chips. all ready to go only $49.99
    and
    Online Only 5% Off All Food & Grocery orders over $75 Sold by Kmart. Discount may apply in cart. Offer ends 11-Dec-2010

If looking for ready to eat, Dean and Deluca has the most awesome french onion soup that ships frozen and Gorment Station has a gormet soup of the month club( my wish for Christmas).
    Last edited by RENITA; 12-08-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: add
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

WOW, Thank you! That is a lot of info.

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    All can be purchased through sunshine

Drugstore.com has many great soups a couple of my favs

Pacific Natural Foods All Natural Soup, Vegetable Lentil & Roasted Red Pepper Soup 17.6 oz in carton $4.29
    or
    dry bean soup Canterbury Naturals Harvest Moon Vegetable Artisan Soup Mix 8.8 oz (249 g) $5.59

check them out, they even have Bobs Red Mill by the case and Lipton. Many of the online drugstores carry an assortment of soups.

Kmarts
    put in soup and you get over 500 choices. Kmarts carries all of the above plus Campbells, Health Valley, Amy's, and Wolfgangpucks, Frontera, Lucini , Dr. McDougals,Turtle Island, by quantiity or case. Muir Glen Organic Beef Barley Soup , Health Valley Organic Soup, Potato Leek, Turtle Island Just for Joy Herb & Cheese Soup, Zuppa Italiano, 6 oz (170 g) Pack of 8, buy them by case or quantity.

from kmart you also order Figi's Soup Pot Supreme
    A piping hot pot of soup is always an invitation to relax and enjoy. This cozy gift includes: 4 qt old-fashioned Blue Granite Enamel Pot with lid; 11 Bean Soup Mix; 8 oz Smoked Ham; 4 oz each of Wisconsin Colby, Brick, and Cheddar Cheeses; and Garlic Bagel Chips. all ready to go only $49.99
    and
    Online Only 5% Off All Food & Grocery orders over $75 Sold by Kmart. Discount may apply in cart. Offer ends 11-Dec-2010

If looking for ready to eat, Dean and Deluca has the most awesome french onion soup that ships frozen and Gorment Station has a gormet soup of the month club( my wish for Christmas).
    <Sunshine Rewards