Thread: Jos. A Bank - Shopping Experience

Thumbs up Jos. A Bank - Shopping Experience

I noticed that Jos. A Bank had their men's dress socks 75% off the other day and decided to get my brothers 3 pair each as part of their Christmas gift. The last of the socks came today, I ordered 6 pair and they were shipped from 4 different places! I can't believe they went to such trouble to get the socks to me so fast. Not only did I get a good laugh out of all the boxes of socks, it makes me want to do more business with them.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I need to check this out as the guys around here are always in need of Sunday morning socks.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I noticed that Jos. A Bank had their men's dress socks 75% off the other day and decided to get my brothers 3 pair each as part of their Christmas gift. The last of the socks came today, I ordered 6 pair and they were shipped from 4 different places! I can't believe they went to such trouble to get the socks to me so fast. Not only did I get a good laugh out of all the boxes of socks, it makes me want to do more business with them.
    Holy heck - 4 different places! It sounds like they really wanted to get you those socks quickly.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards