Thread: Debit for Return????

Default Debit for Return????

I had a $2.50 debit:

Debit: Order 5969460 -return

But I don't remember returning anything other than a pair of crocs several months ago to Shoebuy but I just exchanged them because there was a defect in them. I got the same style (and price) of Crocs in exchange. Is there a way to find out what this return is?

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would file a TT and Angie or Tricia will let you know what it relates to.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    I had a $2.50 debit:

Debit: Order 5969460 -return

But I don't remember returning anything other than a pair of crocs several months ago to Shoebuy but I just exchanged them because there was a defect in them. I got the same style (and price) of Crocs in exchange. Is there a way to find out what this return is?

Thanks.

Did you place an order with Boca Java that was cancelled? I had the same entry. I searched my SR shopping e-mails for that order # and found that it was for the Boca Java order that I placed (and was cancelled by them). HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Did you place an order with Boca Java that was cancelled? I had the same entry. I searched my SR shopping e-mails for that order # and found that it was for the Boca Java order that I placed (and was cancelled by them). HTH
    AHA! That's it! I forgot about that. Thank you.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    AHA! That's it! I forgot about that. Thank you.
    lol same here i was quote shocked when my balance was so low (be I had just cashed out for another Target gc to do my after xmas shopping) and was working to get it back up when i saw the credit. I went back through my history and saw it was from the boca java deal.
    Sunshine Rewards